CD47 Problem.

TheKillingOrange

Question

So, I just was playing my favourite freeroam server. Then I just quitted from game for couple minutes. When I came back and turn on my MTA and tried to join server, it showed this:http://prntscr.com/emo85l. IDK why it shows hacking..... I don't even know how to get hacks in MTA, cuz it just has too good security (atleast my friends told me that and I have never tried hacking). And in my console log it the ban thing doesnt even show up. It just said that I am disconnected. It didnt showed - you are banned for hacking or something, so please help me with this problem. (Maybe IP confict, when I have the same ip as the real suspect did, I don't know). And if someone asks if I use VPN - Yes, I do.

Edited by TheKillingOrange

2 answers to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
21 hours ago, TheKillingOrange said:

Problem solved!

I hope you didn't solve that by evading, it looks like a global ban and without listed time-remaining that could be indefinite one,

For that reason, mind telling me how you ''solved'' it barely a day later? And if you feel like it also give me your serial (press F8 > type ''serial'') so the problem could be investigated to prevent it from re-occuring.