[ROLEPLAY] Implicit Roleplay - New topic [ENGLISH]

4 hours ago, Jockeyzz said:

You cannot ask people to not come with negative feedback. If people cannot come with negative feedback, you can never improve and the people who are looking for a server cannot know which servers to stay away from or to join.

That was very unprofessional behavior from an owner or administrator or whatever you are.

So, that was the first impression I was given from you, the owner or administrator of Implicit Roleplay. Now let me tell you about my impression about Implicit.
It seems like Implicit has had a lot of players at a point, due to the fact that I see it re-open under new ownership every week or so.
Just because something works out once, doesn't mean it will work out again the next 20 times. Perhaps make something new.
Also, you should not use a free website. It gives off a very unprofessional first impression.
And last of all, your advert does not state any features or any information about what makes YOU unique. You do not show anything that makes you different from all the other roleplay servers, so why should people pick YOU over the other servers?

There you go. My opinion. Might be seen negatively, but it is my neutral opinion about your server advertisement.

Good to know man! Thanks for the tip.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Played for a few hours. The community is quick to judge a new player. Looks more like a private club, rather than a public roleplay server. Had a quick chat with two members of the community. Each of them just made assumptions which were of course invalid. There was also a situation with an administrator. While at port I hopped on a police boat (I had clearly created my account not long ago and just started playing, generally curious about the server and everything else going on), as soon as I did that I was ejected by an admin. There was no place for discussion as he just went away and said I'm wrong. I'm not saying I did nothing wrong, but, going by the fact that I'm a new player, I should have been given a proper explanation and much warmer approach. The server also has no application form so it's perfectly possible that I'm completely new to RP. 

That is not a way to treat players when you have 4 people online. I wasn't bothering anyone and was simply punished with no further explanation.

I love to see new English roleplay servers on MTA, but this has clearly never worked out the way it was supposed to. By no means I wish for the server to fold up like in the past, but the problems with the server are clearly visible. Administration and community is what threw me off, two of the most important things in a roleplay server.

Edited by bzo
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I really wanted to get unbanned from this server but there is no website to do so also mainly because i redid my machine and i was wanting to rejoin again but there is no way to do this so... anyways please unban me ruben i am sorry for everything dude i tried to be coool with yall but i felt yall didnt like me then yall banned me for a dumb reason 

23 hours ago, Underload said:

I really wanted to get unbanned from this server but there is no website to do so also mainly because i redid my machine and i was wanting to rejoin again but there is no way to do this so... anyways please unban me ruben i am sorry for everything dude i tried to be coool with yall but i felt yall didnt like me then yall banned me for a dumb reason 

No problem my friend everyone deserves a second chance! But we both know it wasnt a dumb reason.

Edited by Mike vdb

@D A R K N E S S

I am very sorry that you think so. But what I think is that you haven't even played in the server and just want to give me a bad rehearsal. Or maybe you have played in the server and given a mouth size and are banned after a few warnings. if you have been seriously in the server, and this happened to you so I would like to contact you so that we can solve this problem

Greetings implicit staff team

• 1 month later...

I here by indicate the server to Dom  he will be the new server owner and Mikjelis will help him as a co-owner, Mikjelis really thank you for everything and making Implicit roleplay possible really thank you you are a true friend. And Dom it goes without saying you have always stayed true with me respect