[ROLEPLAY] Implicit Roleplay - New topic [ENGLISH]

1 minute ago, Unitts said:

Not to bad talk but this server has gone through number of owner changes, database whips and the owner is assosiated with DDOSing people. The server was sick when Ultra and Vodaus owned it but now.. Good luck anyway.

Hey thanks for the reaction as I said not to talk bad about the damn server you just did thanks man! I very very appriciate it!

- Have a good day Implicit Administration team.

• Like 1

A very promising english roleplay server, it's one of the frequently mentioned roleplaying communities that encourage players with some-to-none RP knowledge to experience RP and learn from the possible scenarioes that roleplaying itself may contain, from ups and downs the community has stuck together nevertheless..

As for the cheap talk coming from certain users in this thread, they're some of the players who were subject to our proceedure against rulebreakers, leaving them unhappy causing all this stirred up child-ish arguements against the, community owner and the community itself - such players have no role in our community but to place the hatred thought into our newcoming members but that only motivates us to keep going further together.

I recommend implicit gaming roleplay server to everyone whose devotion is related to cleanRP.

Sincerely, 

Implicit community players

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Russell said:

A very promising english roleplay server, it's one of the frequently mentioned roleplaying communities that encourage players with some-to-none RP knowledge to experience RP and learn from the possible scenarioes that roleplaying itself may contain, from ups and downs the community has stuck together nevertheless..

As for the cheap talk coming from certain users in this thread, they're some of the players who were subject to our proceedure against rulebreakers, leaving them unhappy causing all this stirred up child-ish arguements against the, community owner and the community itself - such players have no role in our community but to place the hatred thought into our newcoming members but that only motivates us to keep going further together.

I recommend implicit gaming roleplay server to everyone whose devotion is related to cleanRP.

Sincerely, 

Implicit community players

Love bro @Russell

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, Donald said:

Good server, only sad thing is the staffs were provoking me which i got banned and they refuse to unban me.

But still tho good community founder, Worth to be given  a chance, You'll have there your best RP-Time

Hello, the administration team wont ban anyone with out reason. I want to ask you to create an account on our forum and request an unban. @Donald 

- Community Manager.

• Like 1