MTA wont join a server

GamingEnding

Question

9 answers to this question

Actually I kinda doubt it's related to ISP as personally I have had multiple people report same issues for the last 2 days, personally I can't get into servers myself as well as all I get is joining server... then MTA:SA freezes forcing me to close it through the task manager.

I've also noticed that this has started happening after the latest master server update (if that makes any sense at all lol) on all windows hosted servers.

54 minutes ago, ccw said:

1. Put this file into the MTA install directory e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\MTA San Andreas 1.5

2. Start MTA

3. When MTA freezes, hold down Left and Right CTRL  (MTA should crash)

4. Find the latest file inside MTA\dumps\private and upload to https://upload.mtasa.com/

5. and post link here

The file link only gives me a blank white html page with text "s" and no download starting.

@ccw I'm having the same problem and holding Left + Right CTRL doesn't crash mta, it's frozen and won't do anything except the most used method CTRL+ALT+DELETE and then task manager is able to close it.I've always been playing mta with a problem and this problem appeared with the master server update like @Blast3r has already mentioned