I know its not going to do any good...

Guest SkyFlyer

but I just want to complain that I have Windowx 9x and cant run MTA on this computer :(

My laptop on Windows Xp gets graphical errors on GTA3 and runs VC like its on speed. (literally... its runs at like 1.5x speed).

Ah well. Ill try it on the laptop but I doubt it will work... I have another question (I don't want to make two threads). I read that Blue may be Win 9x compatible ( you haven't tested it yet), what is the difference between Blue and normal MTA?

Ah well. Ill try it on the laptop but I doubt it will work... I have another question (I don't want to make two threads). I read that Blue may be Win 9x compatible ( you haven't tested it yet), what is the difference between Blue and normal MTA?

in blue they will have allow_9x set to 1. (nah.. jk, I have no idea)

the difference in blue and "normal mta"? pretty much everything. we don't know much, not being developers, but we have a pretty good idea that all of blue will be "in vice's process", thus having more control over what happens in the game - such as drivebys, smoother sync, full aiming rotation, etc. not to mention the sdk that will be provided, giving you the long-awaited option to mod the game to your heart's consent.

More info: http://www.mtablue.info

If your laptop has graphical errors on GTA3, try updating your video drivers. In order to slow Vice City down, try enabling the frame limiter in the options.

didn't think of framsync. hehe man i hate that thing. Thanks :)