Check how many vehicle the player has in the base HELP URGENT

Hello, i need a help...

I have an base system on my MTA DayZ Server, that works like that: it creates an col zone, then when a player that is not from the group hit the col zone it gets teleported...

It's working fine but i need to add a function that i think its really simple but idk how...

This is what i need:
A function that when a member of the group enter the base it says how much vehicle it's on the base...

A function that when a player try to enter with a vehicle, if the base have more than 15 vehicles on the zone, it teleport the player out of the base...

Basically is this:

A function that checks how much vehicle has in the base, and a function that teleport the player if he tries to get more than 15 vehicles in the base zone...

Here is what i think it will look like:

function checkVehicles(theElement)
	--local veh = getPedOccupiedVehicle(theElement) -- random variable from the ready resource that identify the veh player is using
	--local accName = getAccountName(getPlayerAccount(theElement)) -- idk why i put that in but...
	if ( getElementData ( theElement , "Group" ) == GroupName ) and functionThatChecksVehiclesOnTheBase < 15 then
	sendMsg(theElement, "Welcome Player")
	end
	elseif functionThatChecksVehiclesOnTheBase > 15 then
    setElementPosition( theElement, TeleportLocation[1], TeleportLocation[2], TeleportLocation[3])
	end
end
addEventHandler("onColShapeHit", getRootElement(), checkVehicles)

Thanks !!!

Edited by Gabriel1375
  if ( getElementData ( theElement , "Group" ) == GroupName ) and #getElementsWithinColShape(source, "vehicle") < 15 then
  elseif #getElementsWithinColShape(source, "vehicle") > 15 then
    setElementPosition(theElement, TeleportLocation[1], TeleportLocation[2], TeleportLocation[3])
  end
end

Here is the code if you would not understand it.

Job to help him, not to copy paste and write everything for him.

The way you have to do this by making a colshape and using getElementsWithinColShape "vehicle" and then it s hould be done

it is our duty to help him as long as he learns not blindly give codes all time

• Like 2

I wont start a fight here, because this is a public-forum. But if he wanted to learn programming, he could do it already. You can easily learn programming by just looking at codes, and we can help the way we want. If I have time to just make a code for a guy who needs help, I'll do it. Thank ya @Anubhav.

12 hours ago, pa3ck said:

At least try to comment your code next time. Dont tell me your maths teacher solved all the equations for you without explaining. 

I'm not really a newbie at scripting, just at LUA scripting, i dont know about the functions and things like this...

But i understand scripts, my problem is at writing it...

Like the code:

if ( getElementData ( theElement , "Group" ) == GroupName ) and #getElementsWithinColShape(source, "vehicle") < 15 then
  elseif #getElementsWithinColShape(source, "vehicle") > 15 then
    setElementPosition(theElement, TeleportLocation[1], TeleportLocation[2], TeleportLocation[3])
  end
end

Means:

Declare function named checkVehicles(hereistheplayer)

if the group of the element its equal to groupname and the vehicles its minor of 15 then
send message only to the player saying Welcome Player

but if the vehicles is more than 15 then

set element position, teleport locations array

and end the code after this

and end the function after

set the event to happens only when hit the collision shape, element, and the function that will happens

My biggest problems is at writing it, to memorize the function names you know...

11 hours ago, Gabriel1375 said:

My biggest problems is at writing it, to memorize the function names you know...

Just use N++ or sublime autocomplete/syntax highlighter for the function names it helps a lot.

-- Check if theElement is a vehicle.
	if getElementType(theElement) == "vehicle" then
    	-- Get the driver of said vehicle.
		local driver = getVehicleController( theElement )
		-- Check if he belongs to the group and get the count of current vehicles in colshape.
		if ( getElementData ( driver , "Group" ) == GroupName ) and #getElementsWithinColShape(source, "vehicle") > 15 then
			-- Sets the position of the player's vehicle.
			setElementPosition(veh, TeleportLocation[1], TeleportLocation[2], TeleportLocation[3])
		else
			-- For each player in the vehicle...
			for _,plr in pairs (getVehicleOccupants( theElement )) do
				-- execute the sendMsg function.
			end
		end
	end
end
addEventHandler("onColShapeHit", root, checkVehicles)