mtavc.com Currently Down (17/05/2005 @ 01:49 CET)

Blokker_1999

• MTA Team

Due to issues at our domain registrar, the mtavc.com domain was not renewed for us when it expired yesterday. We′re currently working on resolving this. In the meantime, most of the site and forums should work as normal. Please pass the word around that people should use http://www.multitheftauto.com instead of http://www.mtavc.com for the time being. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused people, we hope to have the original domain back as soon as possible.

Update :

The domain got reactivated this morning and should be available to most users again. If not you just have to wait for your ISP to update it′s DNS records.

Update 2:

our forum settings have been set back. You have to use forum.mtavc.com again

Edited by Guest

It works for me. Try pressing Ctrl + F5 so that it reloads the page instead of loading the cached version.

P.S. Quoting the entire page was unnecessary so I removed it.

Edited by Guest
It works for me. Try pressing Ctrl + F5 so that it reloads the page instead of loading the cached version.

P.S. Quoting the entire page was unnecessary so I removed it.

nope doesn't work either. and yeah it's not that important, multitheftauto.com works.

• MTA Team

The forum settings have been changed to use multitheftauto.com/forum instead of forum.mtavc.com . These will be changed back later in the evening to there normal settings. Until then it is possible that you have login problems and the same can be true afterwards.

The reason why the site was available for some and not for others has to be located with your ISP. Your ISP needs to update it's DNS records. This is also the reason why some people could still visit mtavc.com while others coudn't yesterday.

• MTA Team

Update :

The domain got reactivated this morning and should be available to most users again. If not you just have to wait for your ISP to update it′s DNS records.

Update 2:

our forum settings have been set back. You have to use forum.mtavc.com again