MTA ban from [CIT] Server made by Arran

MasterCyraX

Question

Heyo there, so there is server called CIT, and an admin banned me ingame cuz i was trolling, I was able to get in the game again and start to spam the admins by sending images to them, then I got serial banned from CIT MTA only, I can join other servers. I appealed a ban for CIT, they accepted it and I got unbanned, but when i try to enter they tell me You are banned CD32,reason: blank, although the admins of CIT told me that i am unbanned ingame, I think that my MTA for CIT is still banned, I hope i get another chance and I am really sorry for that childish act, but I was drunk and I started to do :~s I didn't meant.

My MTA Serial: 9D7ABA319B45B7718F87A286303562E3

1 answer to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

MTA doesn't regulate bans for specific servers, so your assumption your ''MTA for CIT'' is still banned is wrong, atleast this means we can't help you here. If you're still getting a ban message while the staff at CIT tell you that you were successfully unbanned, it's a script or ban system problem at their side and you got to request help in a support topic or other way over there at CIT forums. (Assuming your interpretation of hearing you *should* already be unbanned and they took the steps to do so already... is true and correct)