Mapping a interior then using it on a server

lopexsw

Okay so I just started mapping and I made a nice place for my organization in a server (It's not yet ON the server)

I want to make a interior to go with it, how do I go about doing that?

Usually you get into interiors, by going into elevators on the server, that admins can place too!

I want to make a interior to get on the server via submission, so a admin can make elevator to it. I want to make it absolutely by myself.

I heard you need to do it, high, very high in the air.. Okay you can do that easily, but like where? Can I just make it anywhere in the normal map? Do I have to create a new map or can I do it in the same one as my organizations mapping? Do I have to load a interrior and then from that far away make mine? If so wouldn't that replace for example that 24/7 interior with mine?

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks!

You can make the map anywhere in air, but make sure it fits you. As i am saying it can be anywhere, make sure you make a kind of teleport script instead of elevator. If you will make it in your organizations mapping it won't affect anything. It will open up when you open your organizations mapping file. I hope this helps.

Good Luck

@Ridransh Thank you!

I only have one problem... How do I get walls, doorways and floors? Ive seen few videos doing it. Like making it completely custom.. I want to do that, so I can make a cool interior for my organization. For some reason I can't find the walls etc. in the editors object list.. Please help!

I just want to get normal, different disigns of walls to make a house... Not use a51 doors that i have heard from somewhere else... I have also heard that they place samp object in the editor, but if you do that, how can you place the map then on your server or someone elses server? They wont have the samp objects.