Help me!!!

Have you tried connecting to lots of servers (i.e. more than 2)? The fact that you can connect to one means that connecting to others should not be a problem. I suspect that the second server was probably just offline at the time.

P.S. By "our server" I presume you mean the official servers.

Than i have this problem:

I can't conect because it tell me "Connection timed out" (deelay = 10).

I want know beacuase it doesn't connect, when last day he perfect connect.

Now it connect in every server.

why? My firewall it isn't beacuse then it wouldn't connect last day...

no, i teach you...

the day before yesterday, all worked for perfect...

while yesterday night it's huppened something...

while i was connecting at my favorite server, i couldn't connect for this error: Disconnected : Connection timed out (Delay = 10). But it gave this error only on that my favorite server.

so i tried an other server and it worked perfectly.

Always talking for yesterday night... while i waited for connecting, after much time but MUCH MUCH MUCH, i talk for 15 minutes about... it was connected!

So today i anted to play, but it give always this error... so i tried an other server, but it continued to give this error... after much time it connected so i disconnected from internet... when i'm reconnected, i go to mta but regive always this error, in every servers that i tried...

the firewall isn't, because if it is give to me problems, then not even the day before yesterday i couldn't connect... so this today i tried connect to a server that gives a moderator in this forum and that works.. this is huppened only before of this final problem.. that is huppened this afternoon.

i hope that you have understood me... i'm not american or english... my english is bad... thanks for patience and collaboration :roll::)