Faster trailer fix.

Rat32

• 1 month later...

I must say I +1 this, on SA-MP there are a :~ ton of popular trucking servers and I personally believe there would be on MTA:SA (which would possibly transfer even more people from SA-MP to MTA:SA) as well with even better features but the main issue is that a trucking server would not really work on MTA:SA that well mainly cause of the terrible trailer sync.

Edited by Blast3r
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Blast3r said:

I must say I +1 this, on SA-MP there are a :~ ton of popular trucking servers and I personally believe there would be on MTA:SA (which would possibly transfer even more people from SA-MP to MTA:SA) as well with even better features but the main issue is that a trucking server would not really work on MTA:SA that well mainly cause of the terrible trailer sync.

I agree with Blaster here, we really need a better trailer sync.

2 hours ago, Fist said:

screw weapon sync, we need more customization of weapons.

You can do that yourself though, can't you? I'd rather want MTA developers focusing on other more important stuff than that.

17 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Weapon customization is easy; you just have to make your own weapon system.

19 hours ago, Hale said:

You can do that yourself though, can't you? I'd rather want MTA developers focusing on other more important stuff than that.

You can, but not as much. You can't create new weapon for player (like default, only custom one). You can't change weapon slot, Also few other things.