[Zombie TDM/RPG] RN - The Zombie Invasion [English]

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks!

Changelog: A few minor updates and fixes + a developer (pro scripter) got hired, meaning that the development will progress faster!

We have big plans for the future! Please join our server and enjoy your time, survivor!

2z3w3dw.png

(NOTE: Every screenshot has been taken ingame, I did not edit/hide/add anything.)

Edited by marty000123
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The server is raising in playerbase. Thanks to all of you who visited my server!

I'm planning on expanding into a community including multiple servers. Details can be found here: 

I'll keep you all updated with information (regarding the new server will be done on it's respective page) and updates/news. Media will be posted later.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

This community has grown quite a fanbase and eager players. The staffs here are certified decent and mature. This server was quite an experience for me, playing MTA for 6 years had me searching for unique and topnotch servers such as this, the idea, resources, maps and scripts here were flawlessly made, I'm gonna be honest, if this community grows more reputation and gets to be complex, it will probably sky rise amongst the big servers.

Kudos, Martijn.

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...
On 9-7-2017 at 16:09, Fukcing Number One Fan of said:

Hello. My name is SECRET. And I wanna ask you one question. What happened to the server? Is it doesn't exist or what?

Something terrible happened to the server a few days ago and we're trying to resolve it. More information following soon.

We are sad to announce a unwanted server restart.

Long story short, we lost all of our resources, even with a backup. An unfortunate cohesion of circumstances.
What will happen now, you ask? We're not going to just shut down our community. That's for the weak.
We didn't create a Community for 4 years for nothing. No. We're starting off fresh, rebuilding our server that's so beloved to us.

We're starting off from 0 basically. If you once enjoyed this server, or if this project interests you, please help us out with scripters, resources, help, anything you can do.

We're re-launching with a new IP. Server should be up 100% with 10 slots until we grow bigger again. Thanks to our players for sticking with us.

- Marty
Community Director
ZI Server Owner

• 3 weeks later...

Our server is doing realy well again! The new server is around 2 weeks old now, and we already retrieved quite some scripts, and help from other people. We are currently in BETA stage, but you can already join us on mtasa://198.23.193.197:22050. Yesterday, we got 20+/30! 

I'll keep everyone here updated with news regarding our server. The estimated release (the moment when we get out of BETA) will be in about a month. We have Skype, Discord and a forum. Please join our community @ www.darkmooncommunity.com!

We're continously developing, full-time. We'll start posting media once we get out of BETA, so stay tuned!

Edited by marty000123
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've decided to rename the server to The Zombie Invasion again. The server is not just an ordinary server, it's a project that exists since early 2014, something that never dies. Renaming it in the first place was a mistake. Enjoy the server! 

Edited by marty000123
  • 4 months later...

A new update!

We're actively working on the server to keep those updates rolling out. We've got quite some more content releases planned, so stay tuned for that!

Our community has been renamed from the Dark Moon Community to the Renegade Network.
I found this to be required. A lot has changed over the past few months. But our goals stay the same:

We're going to 100% finish the development of The Zombie Invasion. Also, we will expand our Network with a FiveM server as well as a fresh new website and forum, and who knows what else!

http://renegadenetwork.enjin.com/forum is our new temporary forum. The redirect link on the website does no longer work.
Enjin is temporary until we finish and implement our new website including a forum.

For those who want to join our server, be our guest and join our network using one of the links in the main post!
Our Presidential Campaign has started today, allowing YOU to make a difference! See you ingame!

SERVER-RELATED MEDIA (SCREENSHOTS ETC) WILL BE POSTED AT A LATER DATE!

• 4 months later...

Hello!

It's been a while since we last posted. But that doesn't mean the server died or anything. We're posting now to give a little update about our progress and state of the server alongside some (gameplay) screenshots.

We have continued (re-)making (new) scripts for our server, making sure the experience for the players getting better than ever before. We still have some updates planned before we focus on FiveM, including our website (more on that soon)!

The players are doing great on our server. A few days ago, our pb hit 30. They seem to enjoy themselves with the world we have to offer, so that's why we're going to give you a little taste of the world and it's gameplay we present.

There are many ways to combat players. We do not restrict you, we are letting you decide how you want to control your world. What team do you pick? The Phoenix Armed Forces, Squad141, or perhaps a rebel organization, Freedom Front, or even join the elite Blackwater corporation? Will you take the battle to each other's HQ, or will you prevent the zombie plague from spreading by combatting them anywhere? 

There are many things to choose from. At the main post of this topic, you can see briefly what we have to offer. We also have a Smart Tank System, which shows a crosshair while sitting in the tank, with actual projectiles you can fire all across the map.

No more talking, but showing!

https://imgur.com/a/g0ZE79z

That's just a piece of the iceberg. Do you want to join this experience, and explore the world we have to offer? You are very welcome in our growing server!

More updates soon.