[Sugestion] Mad Max: The Road Warrior / Fury Road GameMode

Hello my MTA friends, first of all sorry for my bad english, my main language is portuguese but i'm here to share my idea with everyone so lets finish my crap talk.
I has a idea, maybe it's already exist (if yes, please send me the server IP, i ned to play this), why MTA hasn't a Mad Max gamemode? let me explain that, the gamemode cold consist in 2 teams, one need to scort a tank truck safety to a location in map (long enought to the gameplay can be fun) the other team need to theft that truck and bring to their base, the truck wold need to follow a single determinated path ([FURY ROAD]to made the game fair), both team can not use weapons except for the codriver in the truck, who can use the weapon to protect the tank, others need to use the veicles (old and slow veicles to became more realistic... ) to protect the tank or to atack, if the truck explodes the round fail for both teams and restart, if the truck reach the objective the defender team win, if the truck get stoled and bring back to the team 2 base, team 2 wins... maybe if a truck is too much volative or fragile to this idea, maybe cold change the truck for a train, but with the train wold be different to team 2 (you cant stole a train and bring to your base) the team 2 need to jump in the train cart, and make your way to a objective mark in the top of the cabin, but in the train weapons shold be allowed for both teams, because the defenders can stande up in the train carts shooting the enemy veicles, and the enemys need to jump inside and kill these defenders to reach he's objective.... this is just a idea because I wold love to play something like this, but i haven't time and skills enought to create my own "mad max server". Any doubts just ask, thanks!

Firstly, MTA does not provide with all the game modes. People create own server with their own game modes. Apart from that, i don't know about any server which has this kind of scripts. Maybe you can pay someone to create it for you or you can share your idea with any good scripter who can help you.

Good Luck