YOU ARE USING A MODFIED VERSION

Guest agent 47

EVERY TIME I TRY AND LOG ON I GET THE MESSAGE THAT IM USING A MODFIED VERSION OF MTA BUT I ONLY INSTALLED TWO DAYS AGO AND I HAVE TRIED REINSTALLING IT, ALSO I DOWNLOADE IT FOR THIS WEB SITE CAN U PLEASE HELP ME, ALSO IF IT HELPS I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA :?:

Hey im having tha same problem,every time i try run either vc or gta3 it comes up with that i am using a moddified version, ive reinstalled it, downloaded a new one from different site and still same thing, i try changine different versions 1.0 and 1.1 and still nothing! HELP PLS!! im frm Australia

EVERY TIME I TRY AND LOG ON I GET THE MESSAGE THAT IM USING A MODFIED VERSION OF MTA BUT I ONLY INSTALLED TWO DAYS AGO AND I HAVE TRIED REINSTALLING IT, ALSO I DOWNLOADE IT FOR THIS WEB SITE CAN U PLEASE HELP ME, ALSO IF IT HELPS I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA :?:

Wtf??? Caps lock??

Have you modded your game? Reinstall your game or take off all the mods. It would help which game you are gonna play.

Hey im having tha same problem,every time i try run either vc or gta3 it comes up with that i am using a moddified version, ive reinstalled it, downloaded a new one from different site and still same thing, i try changine different versions 1.0 and 1.1 and still nothing! HELP PLS!! im frm Australia

Do the same. Reinstall your game if you have any mods. If you dont, still, reinstall it.