A question about SA online

Guest M.C.MArK

I don't know if they did this in vice city MTA coz i never got it, but i was wondering that if you in a car and u want a friend to get in the passenger seat will you kick them out? coz that would suck in sa if u want to do a drive by with ur mates. how are you supposed to if u all cant get in the one car?!

I don't know if they did this in vice city MTA coz i never got it, but i was wondering that if you in a car and u want a friend to get in the passenger seat will you kick them out? coz that would suck in sa if u want to do a drive by with ur mates. how are you supposed to if u all cant get in the one car?!

In both the current versions of GTA3:MTA and MTA:VC you can enter a passenger door of a car without throwing the driver out. I imagine that this will be the same in Blue (for VC or SA).

If you ever get to play them it's Delete for GTA3:MTA and Home or V for MTA:VC.

note that neither gta3 mta nor mtavc have a proper "entering the vehicle" animation. the animation that you see when somebody drives a vehicle, and you're in the car as a passenger is buggy too(this may change in mta blue).

and it's possible to have more passengers in a certain vehicle than actually is possible in singleplayer( due to a bug. for example: the banshee has a maximum of two ppl, but if you do it right, you can let 4 or maybe even more ppl enter that car).

also, in gta3 mta, there is another bug: if you want to enter a certain vehicle as a driver(and press the button for entering the vehicle as a driver), sometimes it occurs that you will enter as a passenger :wink:

note that neither gta3 mta nor mtavc have a proper "entering the vehicle" animation. the animation that you see when somebody drives a vehicle, and you're in the car as a passenger is buggy too(this may change in mta blue).

This is unlikely to be an issue in Blue if they plan to sync all animations.

also, in gta3 mta, there is another bug: if you want to enter a certain vehicle as a driver(and press the button for entering the vehicle as a driver), sometimes it occurs that you will enter as a passenger :wink:

I used to get that but it was because I was pressing RMB to activate the car scanner whilst entering, which also happens to be the passenger key.

Also irrelevant but entertaining, is the idea of having power EJECTION seats in SA...... So if you get angry at one of your team members riding in yer car, you could eject him out at high speeds and watch him splat into a building or something :lol:

[...] you could eject him out at high speeds and watch him splat into a building or something :lol:

Sadistic and brutal yet entertaining. :twisted:

I've always enjoyed bailing helicopters (hover on very edge) or cars into the water when some noob thinks hes gonna team with me :P

[...] you could eject him out at high speeds and watch him splat into a building or something :lol:

Sadistic and brutal yet entertaining. :twisted:

I've always enjoyed bailing helicopters (hover on very edge) or cars into the water when some noob thinks hes gonna team with me :P

haha that remembers me on gta3 portland, whenever some guy thought he could sit in my car for safety i always drove to the same place at the northmost border of portland and placed the car right next to the water, got out and shot it with my shotgun, at least by then those guys began to thing "wtf is he doing!??!", they got out and ran away from the explosion and in that time you have good chances of blasting them into the water with the shotgun, after that they most come up with some hillarious replys about not me not being a too friendly player it seems and completely untrustable :D

but hell i even told them about my intentions everytime i did that with a "/me is going to rape nameofotherdude" and then driving to nomansland, i mean what could i be going to do o_O

and it's possible to have more passengers in a certain vehicle than actually is possible in singleplayer( due to a bug. for example: the banshee has a maximum of two ppl, but if you do it right, you can let 4 or maybe even more ppl enter that car).

It's not a bug - it's a feature :wink:

Well if it is a bug then they extended it in 0.4 so that it would work on the Hunter.

i do something like that but on UVA server ppl ask 2 team wit me and they r in the car wit me where i either got a bomb in it or i take them 2 my property and fine their asses 2 get some money and if they try 2 kill me i kill them and get more money hahaha evil.