MTA International Match?

This is a suggestion that goes to the MTA team.. Have you guys ever thought of ever doing like an international match.. I was thinking like maybe some of the MTA Team members could pick a squad of players coming from the same country, Best British players from FMJ, UVA, VCES, etc could play players from Netherlands, France, USA etc. Tags could be like [uK], [FRN], [NL], [GER].. Its something for the MTA Community..

:wink:

I apologize if there was any topic like this in the past.

haha slothman.

The EU league was similar to your suggestion. Had it taken off then perhaps by now the plans to extend it to other regions, with international finals, would be in place as we speak. Unfortunately it faded away.

p.s it wouldnt be for us to pick the players (best beng a relative term), that'd be up to whatever entry or qualification method was chosen by whoever setup the league. You perhaps?

MrBump Posted: Thu May 12, 2005 5:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha slothman.

The EU league was similar to your suggestion. Had it taken off then perhaps by now the plans to extend it to other regions, with international finals, would be in place as we speak. Unfortunately it faded away.

p.s it wouldnt be for us to pick the players (best beng a relative term), that'd be up to whatever entry or qualification method was chosen by whoever setup the league. You perhaps?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wouldnt mind setting up maybe a mini league or maybe just a monthly match between 2 countrys.. Though is a league was formed i wouldnt mind maybe a little help from people, 2 hands are better then 1..

:?:

MTA was suggested, but Clanbase didnt approve it, the reason being "This game can not be played competitively."

First i've heard of this, when were they approached, and by whom? I agree with MTA not being perfectly suitable for proper competitive play whilst its beta, but this is something we say ourselves not something I've heard from clanbase.

Bishop u twat i thought u were dead, u dont play MTA anymore ? what do u do now then ? just piss about on the forums chattin shit about ur A levels in psychology, tearing noobs posts down bit by bit ?

mwuhahaha

ps - u twat

Heh, anyone still in doubt why we play under alias , just take a look at the fan ^

He knows my entire personal record and his server is named after one of our leaders.

Yet, I have no idea who you are , but from all that whining in your post I figure you´ve met me in game.

I am glad you found yourself a hobby, but really, I am not that exciting to stalk.

Yes I am on this forum, seeing as I am posting ..

ps. I have loads of love for people who kiss up to bump, just none for you

/edit,

Damo

New User

Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 6:08 pm Post subject:

No Zak, my name isnt gimp... its Smog, i thought this forum was for help with bugs n so on .... not for flattering yourself Zak

If u aint got owt useful to say, dont say anything at all

Ahhhh, it´s schmuck. Well fuck me if I am not dead on once again.

Why don´t you take your own advice groupie and don´t say anything at all

Edited by Guest
the problem with something like that would be if theres an american vs europe match, where would the server be?

besides, we all know canada would win.

me and SGB could play for Canada, so we'd definetly win, no doubt. ;D

note to self: read the posts Pront, read the posts.

well you are a new user

... but we all know the states would win, zircon and head in example.

I'd be able to take down Zircon with ease in 0.5, remember, he can't play it ;P

where's jeHAD been anyways? D;

on the end, we should just claim that ULK is a country and play for it =P

lol, nah you got it backwards, he won´t play it. Smart guy.

But then again who will.

Head is getting a new pc, he chose the perfect time for a leave that bastard.

Last I spoke with him was 2 days ago, from what I understood it´s going to be a while with him, not unlike the next release´.

/edit,

We could play , but what we would play ? 0.5 ? lol

Even if they fix 0.5, it´s still just going to be a cheaper 0.3/0.4 in disguise.

Me and BioHaZarD could play for Estonia, so we for a certainty we win The MTA International Match. Positively there will be enough of players who would like to play for a Estonia. Actually we know Estonia is not any huge country, but hopefully I can get five skillfull players aswell. Serbian if you are so interested about MTA International Match so I think you can organise that. We will see how much of International Teams would like to join.

• MTA Team
This is a suggestion that goes to the MTA team.. Have you guys ever thought of ever doing like an international match.. I was thinking like maybe some of the MTA Team members could pick a squad of players coming from the same country, Best British players from FMJ, UVA, VCES, etc could play players from Netherlands, France, USA etc. Tags could be like [uK], [FRN], [NL], [GER].. Its something for the MTA Community..

:wink:

I apologize if there was any topic like this in the past.

imo good idea :)