Some of my ideas, hope it in the right catagory...

These ideas are mostly for the Rpg Servers..

1st idea => What if we were able to buy guns and/or tool at ammo nation/tool shop, and if we respawn they still be there... (like money on the bank)

Ofcourse rarest guns most expensive... I do like to have some molotovs but i'm not able to go over and over again to the spawn place of that "weapon", so it would be nice, that if we had lots of money we could buy like 5000molotovs

(also all skins should be able to buy a bullet proof jacket) all fo sho'

2nd idea => I got this idea from a dm server, but what if we were able to sell cars at the car garage (the name slipped for a sec) just for rarest cars you get most of the money, and damaged you almost don't get shit...

And you can't sell another car untill you've waited for like 1day vc-time

3rd idea => What if we were able to restore our damaged cars at the "paint and spray" and then sell it or something...

4th idea => Also got this from a dm server, every visitor gets and asignement, in dm this was kill that or that guy.. But in rpg it could be get that car and sell it at the garage or buy to to this house/bar/restaurant/cafe and type in (for example !rob, !pay !buy beer, !eat) and you get rewarded for this...

4th idea Who doesn't wish we were able to rob the bank and get real money for it!!!

Well what if robbers were able to type in the bank !rob and they get like a wanted level 6 so all cops try to kill them and they have to do this let's say 5 times each with 1 day (vc-time) between them, and not getting killed...

If they succeed, they rob the bank for 100k!

If they faile and get killed the bank get a 100k for bonus and the're is 200k to rob from the bank!(same method) and so on...

Also if this is good we all should be able to see howmany money we are able to rob or who's trying to rob it 5times or shit like that...

(it's just an idea, it would be great, but it needs some adjustments)

5th idea, this has allready been mensioned by someone else, but what if we could type in all cafe's and/or restaurants !eat and we it would give us full hp again, if we don't we lose every hour 5hp (a dinner costs let's say 50$)

So what you guys this about these... (Just write the number of the idea and say, good or not and why..)

greetz

Subwoofer

New User

Could you please take a look at the forums before you post things?

At least the guy is contributing and not whining/moaning/bitching in the gangs section/spamming.

nice one - tell someone off for coming up with creative idea's, infact i think i'll read the entire forum incase someone has posted a similar post to mine within the last 2 years :?

At least the guy is contributing and not whining/moaning/bitching in the gangs section/spamming.

nice one - tell someone off for coming up with creative idea's, infact i think i'll read the entire forum incase someone has posted a similar post to mine within the last 2 years :?

True.

But these ideas are not that original (to be quite honest). Every more experienced MTA could have told him that. Even looking as the last 10 threads in this forum with suggestions, these are all the same kind of things. I guess the MTA allready knows these things.

If everyone would use more on-topic topic titles, everybody could see where thinse things are about.

Euhm infact i've posted this on Ankeborg's Forums

and the admins and owner of the server told me that it was a good idea to post it here...

Because most of the idea's can't be change, only by the Mta developers themselves...

Thankx for all of the commentz guys, i've hope some of my ideas were creative enough to think about...

If people don't need this topic anymore, you can delete if...

Quote:

Subwoofer

New User

Could you please take a look at the forums before you post things?

Btw* harry :?

It's not because i'm a new user, it means that i'm a noob...

I have been reading all of the topic's on this forum :!:

The only difference between you and me is; that i haven't been randomly posting shit in every topic i read...

Greetz

=CF=Subwoofer