New load interiors, even deleting some of the actualls?

Would you like to get acces to concert place again?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to get acces to concert place again?

• Yes, it would be cool!!
    • No, i dont like it..
    • Would you prefer to get into the rock concert rather than the mansion / malibu / vcn building / north point mall etc?

Well i was just wondering if it would be possible to bring the concert hall back.

I remember in 0.2 when you was able to access this place and have fun with your mates or just b*tching inside.

It would be used to another COTH (capture of the house) or as clan head quarter. I love the way it would work cos it has only one entrance and only one exit.

On the other hand, its a no playable area of the game in single player, so people who never entered or just has seen it in sp missions would enter and have fun in this MTA exclusive place.

Mr.Bump wrote:

The problem is that entering such places uses an 'is player near' check. We are limited as to how many of these we can use and as we use them not only for entering 'closed' buildings, but also for various other things, those other things along with more importnnt buildings, (such as the Mansion and North Point Mall, both of which use several checks each), have to take priority.

So to have any worth you will need to change your poll to reflect this.

Something along the lines of 'would you prefer to get into the rock concert rather than the mansion / malibu / vcn building / north point mall?' Would be more accurate.

If i understand right, this meants we would be able to enter/get absolute everywherein the game.

Even more "unaccesible interiors", such as lawyers, the one at papper factory (where money printers), the studio, which was also accesible by concert hall between others...

The only problem with this its that it will needed to delete a few of the actuall load buildings/places.

Now its when users should give their ideas.

I mean, if you would like to enter lawyers, concert hall, papper factory interior, activating roof acces such as the one at VCN building, (do not confuse with elevator one) rather than for example ocean view hotel, stadium dirtring, hotring or so, as Mr.Bump just said.

Personally, i dont use to see people at dirtring or hotring cos there are actually no vehicles inside (pls, correctme if im mystaken about the vehicles).

Places like ocean view hotel has been walked and walked lots of times for users so chaging these facts we would see new interiors or get acces to unseen places.

Edited by Guest

The problem is that entering such places uses an 'is player near' check. We are limited as to how many of these we can use and as we use them not only for entering 'closed' buildings, but also for various other things, those other things along with more importnnt buildings, (such as the Mansion and North Point Mall, both of which use several checks each), have to take priority.

So to have any worth you will need to change your poll to reflect this.

Something along the lines of 'would you prefer to get into the rock concert rather than the mansion / malibu / vcn building / north point mall?' Would be more accurate.

If i had to choose an interior too go, it would be hot ring followed by the ocean view hotel, I mean come on besides from getting the hot ring cars from inside its useless! It might get used the odd time but i would be happy to see it go.

i have stated before that I would really love to get into the shooting gallery in the downtown ammunation. I don't think the hotel is neccesary if you have to take 1 off.

I think I saw somewhere that the ammunation and biker bar interiors had been fixed in the next version.

i have stated before that I would really love to get into the shooting gallery in the downtown ammunation. I don't think the hotel is neccesary if you have to take 1 off.

Oh yeah. That would make a great mini game (hint, hint).

Oh yeah. That would make a great mini game (hint, hint).

not for the minigame, but the area inside where theres all the fake walls with windows. its perfect for fighting.

Slothman wrote:

not for the minigame, but the area inside where theres all the fake walls with windows. its perfect for fighting.

Lol, Minigame:Bar Fight. :lol:

Ransom wrote:

hmm.. its a shame you cant just make them all open, that would be really neat

What you mean Ransom? :?