GTA2Gamer: a tool for gta2, to find online multiplayer games

i never tried gta2 multiplayer, since i haven't got the game anymore( at the time i still had the game, i didn't have a broadband connection yet). but it seems that there isn't a serverlist including all multiplayer games for gta2. i guess thats why DracoBlue made this tool. check http://gta2gamer.dracoblue.net/

There was already a program like this called GTA2 Game Hunter.

It was posted in the GTAForums in January here.

So you are promoting and recommending a tool you've not made the effort or had the common sense to try yourself?

Please think before posting in future, thanks.

I just laughed my ass off when I read that. Correct me if I'am wrong, but didn't Lance ask if someone can try GTA2 GAME HUNTER, not GTA2Gamer? :P

So you are promoting and recommending a tool you've not made the effort or had the common sense to try yourself?

Please think before posting in future, thanks.

I think the only reason he's promoting it is because it's made by DracoBlue, who happens to be God in his eyes.

think the only reason he's promoting it is because it's made by DracoBlue, who happens to be God in his eyes.

how sarcastic, do you have problems with the fact that i respect dracoblue, for all the hard work he has done? i also respect his attitude, he's always happy, and isn't arrogant, a lot of ppl around here could learn from that.

and no, i just thought it was a handy tool, i didn't know about GTA2hunter in the first place(after i visited gtaforums, i found out).

Please think before posting in future, thanks

well if i had tried it, and said it was a good tool, it wouldn't made a difference. i just want to know how others think about the tool.

think the only reason he's promoting it is because it's made by DracoBlue, who happens to be God in his eyes.

how sarcastic, do you have problems with the fact that i respect dracoblue, for all the hard work he has done? i also respect his attitude, he's always happy, and isn't arrogant, a lot of ppl around here could learn from that.

Actually that's not sarcastic at all. I said you see Draco as God which you didn't deny. I didn't say I had a problem with that. I didn't say it was untrue. I didn't say I didn't respect him.

seeing someone as a god is a bit overdue(ok you don't mean it literally but still). i just respect him, i didn't say that you didn't. i said your previous post sounds like you do have a problem with it.

EDIT:

and just for the record, I do respect what he has done.

i just respect him, i didn't say that you didn't

[/amen]

Edited by Guest