Overlay shaders

nikitafloy

I run a resource on my server where we can re-texture cars with a streamer, its uses the images URL if you upload it to something like imgur obviously we can have it set so not all cars of the same model show this variant, I have a picture here of an infernus but one with new seats where we streamed a new texture for the interior but we can do the same with the body is that the kind of thing you mean ? 

MsjuqZ7.png

6 hours ago, Rondawgb said:

I run a resource on my server where we can re-texture cars with a streamer, its uses the images URL if you upload it to something like imgur obviously we can have it set so not all cars of the same model show this variant, I have a picture here of an infernus but one with new seats where we streamed a new texture for the interior but we can do the same with the body is that the kind of thing you mean ? 

MsjuqZ7.png

He is talking about stickers you place on your vehicle, So for example he wants numbers on the side and during the selection of the number he can choose the position of the number on the Vehicle itself.Basically like the Need For Speed World Tuning System.