Ideas for blue :)

I was thinking of mta blue and some ideas came up in my head.

I don't know if u guys already thought of this ideas but i wanted to post them so we'll see. I thought it would be great if u can now really see the animation when someone else get in a car, that he opens the door. Also on a motorbike that you can see they jump on the bike would be a great thing for blue i think. Also, if your a passenger on a bike or in a car, you don't hear the sound of the car/bike. If these things could be fixed in blue, it would very increase the fun! :lol: so maybe u guys already thought and already fixed it that would be great :D

I've also got another idea. It would be great if ur a passenger in a heli, you can shoot out of it. There is one mission in sp where lance flies u to a building ( forgot the f*cking name of it ) and u have to take out the ppl on the roof of that building, by shooting with an m60 out of the heli. If u guys could make a view like that and that we could get that view by pressing a button, that would be great and so cool. Imaggine: 4 ppl in a heli 1 flyer and 3 passengers, they could shoot out of it. That would be great for the gameplay and opens new possibilities :) maybe anyone of the mta team could answer me if this is possible. I ( and many other gamers i think ) would love this :D

I've also got another idea. It would be great if ur a passenger in a heli, you can shoot out of it. There is one mission in sp where lance flies u to a building ( forgot the f*cking name of it ) and u have to take out the ppl on the roof of that building, by shooting with an m60 out of the heli. If u guys could make a view like that and that we could get that view by pressing a button, that would be great and so cool. Imaggine: 4 ppl in a heli 1 flyer and 3 passengers, they could shoot out of it. That would be great for the gameplay and opens new possibilities :) maybe anyone of the mta team could answer me if this is possible. I ( and many other gamers i think ) would love this :D

the only answer you will get about this is "search", i think theres a thread about this on the same page and tons of others, just search the suggestions and blue section for "glue"

oh and btw, theres an edit button ;)

heres some threads to read for you, im not sure if the glue on helis has been 100% confirmed as possible but i dont think there should be any mayor problems with it, only the blades could maybe get a big dangerous but that should be easy to fix, you might find the answer in one of these topics tho, glue on cars has been confirmed as possible and the team might even release some sample code for it

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t= ... sc&start=0

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=10083&start=0

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=4804&start=0

Thanx, but these ideas are related to the cars, my idea was shooting out of a heli like in the mission with lance ( as i said before ) with more people it would be so cool. Attacking bases, having helifights. o and by the way. on ur topic i voted for 360 © shooting out of cars, that u can stand on the roof of the car, also a cool idea, shooting out of cars but my idea was about heli's

I only saw cars in those topics :?

O and another idea ( my last in this topic :D) maybe it would be something to implent a server search function. I saw that the ASE is ingame in blue ( on http://www.mtablue.info ) and you can click what connection type you have and i would like it if u can also search on server name ( with a input field ) and the servers with the most popular mods, that stuff. So maybe its an option for blue to implent this. I would like al these things.

You can filter based on the mod; I'm not sure about the server name though. Easy enough to add it via Blue's modding capabilities though.

P.S. Search for "glue" and you'll find loads of topics. There was a fairly recent one that talked about helis.

• 1 month later...