My Idea For A MTA Blue Server

First off I need to apologize for my first post about ideas.

Anyways back to the idea:

Because of the ability for mods in Blue, I think the best server would be a Gang/Mafia type server. I do not mean a clan server, but one server filled with 5 or 6 small gangs, like mafias, gangstas, and the odd solo person. This had been done before, but my version is completly different, because it does use the ability to mod:

The game revolve around assets and properties for gangs. Each gang starts with a small property, like the "Police" get the Cop Station, a Mafia could get the Hotel, Army holds the base.. Ect. After that the gang types can earn up money [for gangs, robbing banks, killing others/for cops, killing criminals, destroying crimal property], once they have built up cash vehicles can be swaped for the money, or weapons. The admin, or the team running the mod then alters the script of where spawn points are, so when a Cop buys a Chopper, it shows at the helipad, when a crew gets a burrito, its always parked by there HQ. Weapons, armour, health & objects can be shipped into the Hq, for easy and convienient access for the gang that purchased the equptment.

So if someone is looking for a community server idea, I think this one is a good one, you could go as far as creating a website listning gang stats, and even starting a forum for the server.

i like it, i hope that in MTA blue you can make a server much stable the its now..

i already got some ideas with MTA 0.5 but i cant host MTA for some reason so i need to wait till MTA blue :P and mayby i could host SA-MP

thats a bloody good idea imo, if blue servers are capable to hold like 60 ppl then you could have different clans owning different places in the whole of the state, with gangwars for turf

http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=11678

:roll: j00 p00n *sigh*

it would be so cool tho, actually winning (or loosing) something each time you have a war, and even if you're not having a match you could just hang in your turf if you have enough clan member with you and try and take over other ppls places, wicked

Im glad to see nmcie responses, and as for the classes thing, i think id be better if people wernt rated, if the gangs just choose whos on top and whos on the bottom.

**edit**

Even if mta only holds 32 max, thats 6 five person gangs

So like Cops, mafia, Gee's, mexicans, bikers of sumthing like that.

I think in San Andreas the servers should work by city (Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas) as GTA3:MTA actually does.

In my opinion that can keep players stay close, due to the size of each city. Using entyre map should also be great if blue can support massive playing.

I also got a lil idea for an rpg possible mode:

It must be hella awesome to buy your own enterable house, even if interiors are generated randomly. This idea would also rock for massive playing.

I think in San Andreas the servers should work by city (Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas) as GTA3:MTA actually does.

In my opinion that can keep players stay close, due to the size of each city. Using entyre map should also be great if blue can support massive playing.

With Blue, you'll be able to separate the maps if you so wish.

i've mentioned this before but ahh well, on the servers like normal ones i think the best idea would be to allow the whole map to be explored, but have all the spawn locations close to each other, so on a Los Santos server say, you only spawn in LS, but can go anywhere. It would give you the freedom to do what you want, but keep people close enough that it doesnt take too long to find people

Alternatively offer several spawns, in different areas, informing the player where the most active area is prior to them choosing. Or even auto-choosing the spawn closest to the action.

The options are limitless.

Well, if u can separate the whole map, for example as the cities are separated in normal game, (broken bridges and stuff..).

The only problem i c its the possibility to get to another cities if there re available helis.

U know ppl tends to scape the stablished limits, on the whole bored noobs lol.

Anayways even servers works with 32 players it must rock. 8)

There were never broken bridges in SA. You were free to roam whereever you wanted, but if you left the island, cops would chase you.

I think you re wrong man, remember that at the begining you cant cross that bridge near El Rodeo, the one which crosses to San Fierro island from Los Santos near lighthouse.

The only way u got to get out of the island its by swimming or by heli (which are not available at the begining), anayways cops will shoot you down as you get to the forbiden land.

Broken bridges or in work progress exists in game.

EDIT:

At the begining of the game the map is set to impede acces to another city. This includes broken or under construction roads or areas to impede acces by land. That is what i meant.

Edited by Guest
There were never broken bridges in SA. You were free to roam whereever you wanted, but if you left the island, cops would chase you.

I think you re wrong man, remember that at the begining you cant cross that bridge near El Rodeo, the one which crosses to San Fierro island from Los Santos near lighthouse.

The only way u got to get out of the island its by swimming or by heli (which are not available at the begining), anayways cops will shoot you down as you get to the forbiden land.

Broken bridges or in work progress exists in game.

there arent broken bridges, they're closed to start with, if thats what u mean. u can still travel by swimming or boat or plane etc to the next island, but ull get 4star wanted level.

• 1 month later...