Camhack

Since i heard people saying that camhack doesnt support MTA 0.5, and 0.5.1 and so is a patch and so it wouldnt be possible for these patches to support camhack. I suggest that the MTA Team could add an add-on for the screenshot feature that works/does the same thing as camhack. I know that making something like this isnt easy... But it would be really appreciated if there would be something like that.

I think we've got enough on our hands without encroaching on other people's work. Its up Racer_S to fix it if he wants.

With Blue, it'll be possible to make your own cam hack in an addon if you wish.

eAi

It's because MTA changed GTA's window title from MTA:VC to MultiTheftAuto: Vice City.

Stretchnutter's cam-hack looks for the previous MTA:VC window.

He's released the source to this program at his website toca-edit.com, I'll go recompile it with 0.5 support now.

camhack is used by some of the older players even though they arent allowed to (at least to my knowledge).

It sounds like a very cool program though. I would use it if I had the okay, because there are advantages of course to being able to get ANY view you desire.

Racer_S is a cool guy, I asked him if he would teach me some of his great trainer knowledge, unfortunatly due to things getting in the way of my intrest I only got some nice info the first time (over some of his great NFSU2 trainer features).

camhack was discussed a long time ago, and one of the devs gave it a nod. Back then it's sole purpose was to enable full control of the camera. a few newer features have been added since. such as a spedometer and a "manual transmission" button (which is annoying as hell) Without camhack, I wouldn't have been able to make MY COMIC

Uh... is creating a comic from MTA your copyright? Coz im gonna try to do it too

go ahead kenny. I wont accuse you of "ripping off my idea"

if you need any help, pm me.

----------------------------------------

a gta3 camhack would be awesome. i hate that we cant remove the hud.