MTA Client Graphic's settings on 1080x1920

Rob0

Question

That's right 1080 wide 1920 tall monitor, standing on end. It was my hope to run 1024x960 or some almost square resolution on my monitor but once turned vertical and set to reverse portrait the only resolutions are all narrow and very very tall. neither ivmp nor ragemp clients had this issue. How do I get get a simple 1024x768 resolution from mta once turn on end at 1080x1920? I have show unsafe ticked, ive tried other combinations, no luck.

Update: I can set it to 1024x768 in landscape mode then switch to portrait, and it retains this resolution after the switch. But alas, on the next MTA client startup it switches to 768x1024.

Edited by Rob0

6 answers to this question

There is a settings there

<display_resolution>768x1024x32</display_resolution>

I changed to

<display_resolution>768x768x32</display_resolution>

<display_resolution>1024x768x32</display_resolution>

saved it with mta closed in both case, on start MTA client asked if I wanted to use the new resolutions I had just entered. I said yes. Then MTA started and loaded the resolution it wanted which was to load 768x1024 the original super tall not very wide resolution.

Thanks, probably just an oversight. Sure would be nice to see this resolution dictating fixed for a vertical monitor, that mta might play nice along side its ivmp and ragemp brethren when displayed vertically. No reason it doesn't really. Just another case of too much government. I'll wait for a dev to respond.