CEF Questions :D

Hey guys :) I know I've been inactive for a long time, but am interested in joining the community again. I've had my eyes on CEF since it came out and I want to ask if it supports all the newer HTML features. Specifically Canvas, WebRTC (i'd hope so, but you may see it as a security threat :( ) and the geolocation api, ooh and webstorage? Just curious :)

Nice, but your script seems to run just run the average ip location. When I talk about the Geolocation api, its a lot more accurate, usually straight to your house address. Each browser handles the API differently and chrome being the most accurate because google uses nearly everymethod to track you. Google's cars will capture network signatures as they drive through streets taking photos, and will map them in their location access point db, and use that data to identify you. In googles words:

If you allow Google Chrome to share your location with a site, the browser will send local network information to Google Location Services to get an estimate of your location. The browser can then share your location with the requesting site. The local network information used by Google Location Services to estimate your location includes information about visible WiFi access points, including their signal strength; information about your local router; your computer's IP address. The accuracy and coverage of Google Location Services will vary by location.

Google Chrome saves your location information so that it can be easily retrieved. This information is periodically updated; the frequency of updates depends on changes to your local network information

• Tut locked this topic