HELP ME I GOT THIS ERROR!

Dark Angel

Question

1 answer to this question

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
11 hours ago, *Aggelos* said:

when im connecting to cit server after playing 1 minute server kicks me and tell me that... you have been kicked from console frame rate must be over 15 pls help me to slove this error!

That means this server only allows players with decent FPS ('framerate'), to prevent unfair advantage by lagging. Get a faster PC or better graphics card, or else there's plenty of servers you can play on that don't require so. It's not an error but a script kicking laggers from the server.

You can also try to increase your FPS by some steps, for example set your FX quality to Low in MTA settings, lower your resolution and turn off anti-aliasing, etc, update your graphics drivers.. speed up your PC by some mainentance to Windows to prevent it from running slow.. but don't expect too much from that, most of the times FPS problems are caused by hardware.

11 hours ago, *Aggelos* said:

after playing 1 minute server kicks me and tell me that... you have been kicked from console frame rate must be over 15

Maybe it's spiking, does it slow down as you play for a while or the FPS already feels laggy from the beginning?

Are you running heavy programs in the background, does it only happen SOMETIMES (who knows what's scheduled to start, like your AV scanning..) or you could have a bad/worn harddisk. Does it only happen when you enter crowded areas with many other players or vehicles/mapping?

If that's the case, check if your Windows is 32 or 64-bits, switching to 64bit may help.

Edited by Dutchman101