Can we some some BLUE media?

We have waited for MTA Blue for almost 2 years. 2 YEARS. 2 years and no media except a couple of screenshots, and a tiny webspace. I know you guys make MTA on your own free time, but would it kill you to make a trailer? we want to see how MTA Blue is shaping up, and how the process is going. Don't start flaming this thread saying " Blue is a big project for us " and my all time favourite " just wait for BLUE "

Blue is getting a lot of hype because of the "wait and see", and "wait for blue". Its like saying blue can talk the talk, but can it walk the walk? I think its time for a trailer. Everyone reads about how MTA Blue will be great, but nothing is shown to prove it in action. Releasing a trailer will not only make the community a lot more alive, but also getting the hopes up of a lot of people.

Blue is getting a lot of hype because of the "wait and see", and "wait for blue"

you mean, the hype is over, because of inpatiency(though some still have the blue fever :lol: ). i mean, look at the moment when mta blue was announced, and then look at the current situation, see the difference?