Peoples Favrite Cars In MTA:VC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i still want a war with bump either in lanstalkers in gta3 or the cop land-cruisers in sa :shock::shock:

The Rancher is pretty neat in SA, it really is built to go over terrain while normal vehicles have to crawl. Its extra fun to get some nitro on that thing and ramp over some hills :lol: (yes unrealistic but fun)

i still want a war with bump either in lanstalkers in gta3 or the cop land-cruisers in sa :shock::shock:

The Rancher is pretty neat in SA, it really is built to go over terrain while normal vehicles have to crawl. Its extra fun to get some nitro on that thing and ramp over some hills :lol: (yes unrealistic but fun)

yeah that would own man, handling is great, i wonder if i could go over bumps body at speed without losing control :lol::shock:8)

hmm.. patriot and cheetah are the best vehicles.

Patriot can get almost everywhere and cheetah.. oh.. my cheetah! lol

perfect squaring.. but not fast like hotring racer which is hella crashable :roll:

* blinks * Where the hell you been hiding all this time!? I never see you anywhere since late .2 or .3!

The old Robpols server... aah.. that wonderfull ages.. :roll:

Sup Ransom knows.. i been a long time out of internet traffic :cry:

But know im back.. finally back!!! :twisted:

I hope to see you soon in some DM server and fight (like old times) :wink:

just found my fav gtasa car, the towtruck :D

if some cops are chasing you, just hook them up, take a sharp turn at the next cliff, hook them off>>>problem solved :onlyamother:

the physics are awesome, i think that will be the first model ill check when sa is out on pc (and the exporter/importer)

Well, I'm torn here.

1. The Infernus, it's awesome off the line acceleration, ability to turn on a dime, and sheer awesome look

2. The Sabre Turbo, it's got torque like no other car, has the "Big Engine" Sound, and relativly nice suspension, but DAMN it's slow in reverse.

3. The Stinger. Just an awesome car, convertible, has turning capability at relativly HIGH speeds with a fair amount of control goin thru the turn, very nice in reverse.

:? I can't choose!!!! :?

It's not fair!!!11eonoenoenoen :(

SA: probably the Elegy, but i havent played that game enough to really make an accurate decision.

VC: the Comet because its much more rare than other fast cars, and cause i love porsches.

III: the Mafia Sentinel, donno why, its just really awesome and black. plus i like the mafia. :P

I'm pretty sure the stinger isn't based on a ferrari. You are probably thinking of the cheetah.

You clearly haven't watched Miami Vice then. As Jigga said it's modelled on the Ferrari Daytona Spider circa 1973 (Spider because it's a convertible). It's probably in the game because it was the car they used in the first season of MV.

Yes, having looked up the real car I definately see the Ferrari Spider is the VC version. I'm equally positive the GTA3 version isn't an MR2 however. Hopefully some car buff will come along and say what it is based on. :)

p.s. I recall them having a very different ferrari in miami vice so i guess i missed the earlier episodes.

Yes, having looked up the real car I definately see the Ferrari Spider is the VC version. I'm equally positive the GTA3 version isn't an MR2 however. Hopefully some car buff will come along and say what it is based on. :)

p.s. I recall them having a very different ferrari in miami vice so i guess i missed the earlier episodes.

Yep - they started off with a Black Daytona Spider and went on to have a White Testarossa, which is also the car the Cheetah is based on.