4 Way

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so...

same time next week then? :D

8pm GMT next wednesday. I dont particually care about that 3 way decider, just aslong as we have another 4-way.

If any other clans wish to take part i'm sure we can do some sort of clan rotation system, just gives us a post and we'll see what we can do.

Chodal.

wow.. didnt vces hav 1 plyer vs 3/ 4 fmj in round 3 or was it other way round :?

Neither - FMJ slaughtered you in that round without a casualty so it was something like 6-5-0. We had 6 because we killed BrophY when he was on his own in their base (well actually he killed himself). From then on it was pretty even losing 1 on each side, but in the end it came down to 1 FMJ v 2 VCES.

One of the VCES (Shadow) stayed back to let our guy have a 1 on 1 with the only VCES at base. This was because after we took out BrophY the 'attacking' VCES just circled their base in cars, so it was only fair. We lost the 1 on 1 so VCES won the round.

Just one thing I'd like to say to VCES about that round is that this is supposed to be for fun - there's no need to act like a big girl's blouse.

Respect to Shadow though.

1st: You said that vces were whining when it was oli that was whining

2nd:I said that during the match stop stealing that thief :D

1st: I said nothing about whining at all in my post. Maybe you misinterpreted when I said

there's no need to act like a big girl's blouse

which was referring to the circling round your base rather than attacking. But who cares about that now? Just so long as you don't do the same thing next time.

2nd: You said everything in my post? Do you honestly think I paid so much attention to what you said?

Every word I wrote was from MY point of view and had nothing to do with you or anybody else, so naff off.