GTA-VICE CITY ?

Guest Punk

well i am of course working on vc multiplayer becase it is a part of gtawo

and it is the same a s gta 3 to do not very hard, eney ways if i was to realse the vc multiplaer side of the mod before gtawo is finished would tou all still download gtaw when its done?

or should i just contiue helping mta with mtaVICE CITY????

pls tell me

also comment on my mod :D8):D

and it is the same a s gta 3 to do not very hard, eney ways if i was to realse the vc multiplaer side of the mod before gtawo is finished would tou all still download gtaw when its done?

pls tell me

Vice City with multiplayer would be VERY cool. At least this is what I think. Also not everyone owns GTA3 but they might own Vice City. 8)

pls tell me

I think i speak for a lot of people when i say that i would still download GTA3:WO even if you realeased a VC multiplayer first. Caz the idea that you could fly from one city to another is f*cking sweet

Hi,

I don't really know how GTA 3 got multiplayer capable. All I know is that some multiplayer code they started to program was the ignition, wasn't it? It's really sad that there is only such a short description on MTA's webpage.

Now, I don't ask if and when MTA will work with VC. I'd rather want to know if VC has any multiplayer capability at all which could enable possible multiplayer mod in the future (as GTA 3 has)? From what I know they started multiplayer on GTA 3 but never finished it. My guess is they didn't even start that with VC so shouldn't be a multiplayer mod impossible?

Maybe someone could answer that and give me a better idea how a multiplayer mod for GTA 3 was made possible at all?

pls tell me

@ redspike .gtawo whil rule :D

@xerox Do u get old ? :P this is the second time u close a thread and it's not closed :P;) j/k :D