About the Skimmer

There was no topic in the first place >_>

hmz.... strange...i can fly em with no problem...i just 'seaways' just in case :wink: ...anyway....back on topic :?:

sigh. you dont FLY them, you BOUNCE them, the handling is somewhat like a heavy skimmer that has a tendency to go downwards (normal skimmer has a tendency to go upwards, so its really odd like thay). from your words, you dont really know how to fly or how a dodo handles, actually, theres a quite huge diffarance, the biggest i can think of is, that in vc you need to tell it to go up, not to manipulate it to go up. the skimmer will go up even if you dont tell it to do so (because of the same tendancy i talked about), but here it goes down, and NEVER will go back up unless you tell it to manually.

you know, why am i wasting my time here, why wont you go and learn how to handle a dodo, and then realise yourself that its nothing like it.

uhm...yeah maybe it don't act exactly like dodo but it still handle like shit :P j/k yeah i just installed my gta3, flew around in Dodo, then tried to fly the cars in VC....yeah ur right....but they dont bounce..they just fly different :!:

Well I thx that we should add a dodo. In gta3 u can use a dodo. But in vice city u cant. Also we need to make planes easy 2 fly.

that just made no sense at all

eAi: drop blue, drop everything youre on atm and make the dodo handling for vc :D

nah jk, blue comes first but youre gonna get flooded with cookies if you can do that :P

GTA:LC is currently working hard to import the GTA3 Handeling Dodo pysics in their modification. All MTA would have to do is either download the mod and get the code, or just ask the kind people at the GTAForums. GTA:LC is working on the Dodo -> GTA:VC in their mod, so why would you work on it for yours when you could just ask them for it? They're not leaving the Dodo on GTA:LC the way it is!! Besides, their is a mod for the actual Dodo in GTA:LC just need of the pysics. Their working on it!