About the Skimmer

bump: payandsprays put tires on non-tire vehicles (so we're told)

jigga: It's not that simple. the handling isnt the same in both games, and the game physics are totally diferent. To this date Quite a few people have tried to put a clipped dodo in vice city, but it never flies the same.

yeah...but do we want a plane that handle like dodo or we want a plane :?::wink:

*EDIT*

from what i remember there is gta3 physics build in and it can be activated with a cheat code (comeflywithme) altough this will make helis non-fly-able

Well maybe for the dodo model we could just like make the RC model larger and put it like in skimmer? and for the physics, maybe we can like make the skimmer umm like unflyable but enable the dodo physics code on that skimmer so we could fly it... well i dont know how to mod :P so just note this as a suggestion

u should read previous posts as it was already stated how to make this....only problem is that some ppl tought bout exact Dodo handling and only possible way is to have Dodo model with RC Baron handling :roll::wink:

uhm..as for BD... cars act like Dodo when u activate that cheat.... ACT....they dont change into a Dodo :roll:

uhm..as for BD... cars act like Dodo when u activate that cheat.... ACT....they dont change into a Dodo :roll:

no, they dont even act like a dodo. in gta3 theres a similar cheat that makes cars handle like the dodo, hell, i can fly those cars with a cheat like that. its a totally diffarant cheat from gta3s one.

no, they dont even act like a dodo. in gta3 theres a similar cheat that makes cars handle like the dodo, hell, i can fly those cars with a cheat like that. its a totally diffarant cheat from gta3s one.

So thats why i couldnt fly VC vehicles lol those sites gave me wrong information :(