New Glitch

NO! There is always 2..... A master..... And an apprentice....... Never more..... Never less....... So which one is he? :shock:

Personally my fav non glitch is that one where you run forward, and tap sidestep left, then right, then left, then right, ect...... And do this quickly!

oh man, it is soo awesome.... Your guy does like,,,,, some sort of ret#arded dance ur something. Everyone get into the game and try this with me NOW! :P

I found Out Abaut This New Glitch In MTA:VC Get On A Bike And Wen the bike is running tap 9 key fast and your MPH will go up very fast look at your MPH by hitting 0

Its a trick, not a glitch. If you've play GTASA, it even tells you to do it on one of the missions.

gg though.

I found Out Abaut This New Glitch In MTA:VC Get On A Bike And Wen the bike is running tap 9 key fast and your MPH will go up very fast look at your MPH by hitting 0

omg omg didn't knew that

j/k

how bout pressing 6 when turning :?: Moto GP j00

Okay what about that one where you like.. get 3 ppl in a 2 ppl car? I bet you dont know that! HAHAHAHHA

i know that one from the time of mta 0.3 its real old to and called the bitch packing glitch on most servers.

Okay what about that one where you like.. get 3 ppl in a 2 ppl car? I bet you dont know that! HAHAHAHHA

i know that one from the time of mta 0.3 its real old to and called the bitch packing glitch on most servers.

LOL what kinda name is that... i dont think that glitch has anyhting to do with parking :|

Topic theft should be a crime.

just giving the people what they need :P

BTW: another glitch that is not widely discussed is the fact that sometimes if you tap the jump key at the right moment, you can get up instantly after a fall or even stop yourself from rolling. (both gta3 and vc)

Topic theft should be a crime.

just giving the people what they need :P

BTW: another glitch that is not widely discussed is the fact that sometimes if you tap the jump key at the right moment, you can get up instantly after a fall or even stop yourself from rolling. (both gta3 and vc)

sometimes? it works every time for me :o

There is always one

Oddly enough it's always Ransom

well, interesting conversation started none the less

Now that I think about it.. I dont think its technically glitching... i dont know what I'd call it, I suppose trick.