=SGB= Stoners Gang Bang - Smokers Server

Damo

Spank him Ron, get him over ur knee n spank him.

/me spanks DJMills for being a dirty modding slut bitch

Its not ur doing ron, this shit does happen u cant be responsible for all ur members actions and thoughts, GOOD JOB on ULK's behalf for bringing it to ur attention, their big ass noses actually went to some good use this time :oops:

/me thinks maybe they should start paying closer attention to their own clan before they start comin in UK servers with a shakey finger on the FRAPS button

Glad u got it all sorted Ron, however he isnt welcome in matches we play n he's banned from both our servers n blah blah u know how it is m8.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Talk about us all u like cos we really dont care :)

U might have noticed... where is the rest of SGB ??? they arent here cos they arent registered. Why ?

Cos they dont give a shit, they r playing the game like they should be lol

Maybe u should take a leaf from their book ;)

Back on Topic, Our main deathmatch server is down cos somebody didnt put the auto restart script on .... Grrrr wait till i get him on msn mwuahahah anyway we turned the stunt server into a deathmatch fro the time being lmao.

• 2 months later...
i would like a explanation as to why im banned from the SGB server.

Maybe it was damo (you got something against me? ) but i would like to know why

Vinnie

I believe you were banned for a reason Vinnie, nobody likes or wants you in our server.

Anyways, just thought I'd let everyoner know we've moved onto VC MP aswell as MTA, we'll still have our MTA server up aswell as the stunt one.

We currently have 3 VC MP servers up -

83.142.52.151 - Port 5193. - Deathmatch

83.142.52.151 - Port 5192. -Team Deathmatch

83.142.52.151 - Port 5194. -Team Deathmatch

You can also find us hiding @ http://www.mta-ss.co.uk

=SGB=Damo

IP, port and INI changes.

83.142.52.151 - Port 5192 - Deathmatch (Main Server)

83.142.52.151 - Port 5193 -Team Deathmatch

83.142.52.151 - Port 5194 - WAR Server

The Deathmatch server is running the default ini, same with the Team Deathmatch. The WAR server is running a modified ini, more for carnage cases :twisted:

EDIT - All 3 servers are 32 man, I hear vc-mp has issues at 50 man. If not we'll bump them up to 50 man.

Hey, i got kicked for suspected trainer useage, but i did not have on on. All i had was music playing in the background. Whenever i try to join, i get dissconnected for suspected trainer use. Can anyone tell me what set that thing off? Thanks

edit: hahah just checked the song playing and it was by cracker. lol. thats why. sorry for this, disregard this post.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, just a quick update. We have our VCMP WAR server back up aswell as our CSS server.

MTA

83.142.52.151:2005 <- =SGB= SMOKERS SERVER (main)

83.142.52.151:2003 <- =SGB= STUNT SERVER

83.142.52.151:2004 <- =SGB= Private Server (sometimes themed)

VCMP

83.142.52.151:5192 <- Deathmatch (Main Server)

83.142.52.151:5193 <- Team Deathmatch

83.142.52.151:5194 <- WAR Server

CSS

83.142.52.151:57016

We are currently recruiting members for CSS. U dont have to be a great player to join, being friendly is enough.

U can find us spamming @ http://www.mta-ss.co.uk

:)

• 1 month later...

look @ this:

=SGB=ReGeX: u wanna shoot the tires?

[XE]TeO: what kinda hax??

=SGB=SkUG: glad you agree

=SGB=Argh: k

=SGB=SkUG: health hacks

=SGB=ReGeX: dont get out

[XE]TeO: stfu

=SGB=Argh: zeta, get ur ass off my head

=SGB=SkUG: !stfu teo

'[XE]TeO', you have been added to the "stfu" list. If you talk further you will be kicked.

=SGB=ReGeX: zeta u gonna play?

=SGB=SkUG: good idea

---

Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec)

'[XE]CeoZ1' temporarily banned by =SGB=SkUG for 15 minutes. Reason: - suck it really good.

Damo i think you should get your members to control the admins power and stop dream about i healt hax..

you, jenna and some1 said i got banned for using a "bot", now your members say i healt hax? whats the next? and after i didnt wanted the pwner.co.uk hosting you started to be more mad..

fix the admin problem in the clan..

you ive banned many other names and clans like PCP was banned cus they was a hax clan.. and many other have been banned on SGB for nothing :S

you ive banned many other names and clans like PCP was banned cus they was a hax clan.. and many other have been banned on SGB for nothing :S

liek wtf girl :shock: i dont get your point, express yaself more clearly. if you say that pcp is a hax-clan, then stfu&gtfo n00b :evil: pauser!

liek wtf girl :shock: i dont get your point, express yaself more clearly. if you say that pcp is a hax-clan, then stfu&gtfo n00b :evil: pauser!

meh, i didnt.. SGB banned PCP for hax on SGB server..

meh, i didnt.. SGB banned PCP for hax on SGB server..

you got banned for hax too :lol:

Well, Ceoz you have to make a difference between admin and player. It's simple that admin makes rules in their own playground is it annoying you or not still noone cares. If you don't like to play in server and getting banned then why you have to blame them here, just forget about it and find yourself another place where to spend your time.

Also what for you have to haul in PCP and call them as hackers and flame SGB at the same time. I think you could find yourself any other activity than bitching around.

CeoZ you were already banned from our server for;

Glitching

Modding

Pausing

You were unbanned, you gave all the "stfu, u suxor cokzor" w/e n u got a tempban. Now your permanently banned because your an ass and you disrupt the peaceful atmosphere in our server.

We have a peaceful server, PCP for example got the kick for refusing to speak English.

If you feel an admin was otu of line you post on our banned forum, and it does get handled. People will vouch for that.

Now posting here CeoZ you've encouraged the noobs to like ReSeT to spam with their uber pwner bullshit. This thread will end up like XE's ...

Say what you like about us but we and our regulars enjoy our server, the only people that get abused are the plain idiots like you CeoZ that have little or NO intention in enjoying the game but simply take pleasure stirring up a fuss and causing trouble. (Reminds me of Oli).

Solution; Same thing we've asked since the beggining - Just leave us alone please. We like to enjoy the game not squabble about it.

i just would like to point out that sually its much easier to get a ban on your server for pwning your weak asses than modding :roll:

and about that speaking english, it was just once there was a happy banning admin, one of our members said a word in polish like OK or PWNED and the SGb member was like OMGOMG WTGF !EN !EN !CLANBADN PCP straight away.. typical 12yo

and others got banned who dont even speak polish.. no excuses damo, seriously, adminning on your server sucks bad :? you are yet another clan whos discouraging ppl from mta and unfortunately only giving us (the mta community) a reputation of retards and crying kids to those who accidently visit your server. nore

i just would like to point out that sually its much easier to get a ban on your server for pwning your weak asses than modding :roll:

and about that speaking english, it was just once there was a happy banning admin, one of our members said a word in polish like OK or PWNED and the SGb member was like OMGOMG WTGF !EN !EN !CLANBADN PCP straight away.. typical 12yo

and others got banned who dont even speak polish.. no excuses damo, seriously, adminning on your server sucks bad :? you are yet another clan whos discouraging ppl from mta and unfortunately only giving us (the mta community) a reputation of retards and crying kids. nore

Our server has always been busy. The regulars love our server but the problem is people like CeoZ, we dont want them in our server.

Your clan broke our server rules repeatedly, they got abused for it. Deal ith it or dont break the rules.

Now our entire clans made up form 12yr old's - thanks for that m8.

Not sure what I've done to deserve this tbh, ive tried to be as fair as possible and thats why our server has been so popular in the past.

Me and the other 2 leaders havent been on MTA as much recently but we try to keep an eye on whats going on and we do read the logs to make sure everyone is behaving (yes SGB too).

If you think we have issues with our admins why didnt you tell me or another leader ? we've always dealt with admin abuse and have NEVER denied it happening because it does happen. Idea - u tell us n we'll sort it.