=SGB= Stoners Gang Bang - Smokers Server

Damo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah last night i saw your server on. So do you guys actually smoke weed? Oh and on 4:20 day we have a patch of tall grass by my school and we went thir and pretented to smoke lol.

pretented to smoke? OMG.

Well, we have

26 man =SGB= Smokers Server

26 man =SGb= Smokers Stunt Server

And we might even get a GTA3 server too yet, but lets see how things go.

Lots of people bitching - "mta is dieing and u go get servers, forum n start a clan"

Well, our servers are normally top or around the top of the ASE, we're always busy and the forums booming....

Anyhow we've tightened up on the rules a little.

Stubby Gliching will get a banned

heli, car kills r 100% allowed

a complete ban on ULK

We might not keep the stunt server on, just giving it time n seeing how it goes n see that to do with it yet.

dont foget to stop by n register on our forums ! ;)

Lots of people bitching - "mta is dieing and u go get servers, forum n start a clan"

Well, our servers are normally top or around the top of the ASE, we're always busy and the forums booming....

a complete ban on ULK

True, it's a busy server, but you normally get one busy server and a sprinkling of servers with a few people in.

Year ago you would have a number of full servers, i'm sure things will get better with Blue.... (prays)

ROFL at the ULK ban, i wonder why :lol:

Its pretty sad what happened with VCES, ive already said the "I told u So" soooo i wont say it again :P

Anyhow, thought i'd point something out - Anybody gets caught moddin in SGB and they are out of the clan - no "ifs" n "buts".

There are No second chances for modders in =SGB=

Thx for the usual input Bish, hope to seeing you playing MTA again one day......

Yes Mills has been a silly boy, but he isn't the first nor will he be the last.

Amazingly it's the first time we have had a problem such as this occur within VCES since our inception.

But hey, shit happens.