I had my laptop and pc in #mta, then I joined with a BitchX client purely to try it out.

I then found myself klined and banned from #mta after numerous kicks and forced quits. Luckily, my kline was removed however I'm no longer allowed to have more than 1 user in the IRC at once and one of my bans on #mta still remains :roll:

• MTA Team

even then. What's the fucking point of having 3 clients connected at the same time. You can only use one and if a second is running on a machine that's always on, then OK, but what's the point of having 3? Nothing. You should have just disconnected another one you weren't using.

even then. What's the :o point of having 3 clients connected at the same time. You can only use one and if a second is running on a machine that's always on, then OK, but what's the point of having 3? Nothing. You should have just disconnected another one you weren't using.

I know that but like I said before, I just wanted to try out BitchX just to see what its like :?

Log (spam removed):

[21:33:28] * littlewhi ([email protected]) has joined #mta

[21:34:41] * littlewhi is now known as WhiteY|BitchX

[21:34:48] hoiw fitting

[21:34:51] lol

[21:34:59] ok so which ones staying?

[21:35:05] lol

[21:35:06] 3 is uneccessary

[21:35:11] I know, hang on

[21:35:23] * littlewhitey ([email protected]) Quit ([irc.multitheftauto.com] Local kill by MrBump (.))

[21:35:28] lal

[21:35:31] +b

[21:35:33] :D

[21:35:33] * littlewhitey ([email protected]) has joined #mta

[21:35:35] eek

[21:35:38] ill kill it manually

[21:35:57] hang on :E

[21:35:59] * MrBump sets mode: +b *!*whitey@*

[21:36:00] um dont think you listened whitey

[21:36:02] yay

[21:36:03] you wont win this itme

[21:36:06] haha

[21:36:08] * littlewhitey was kicked by MrBump ( littlewhitey died. (Kick/Punch) )

[21:36:10] :S

[21:36:11] lol

[21:36:13] * You were kicked by MrBump ( WhiteY|Laptop died. (Kick/Punch) )

[21:36:13] * Attempting to rejoin channel #mta

[21:36:14] * Rejoined channel #mta

[21:36:14] * Topic is ' [10Do not private message/notice the ops (& and @) without asking ]=[ Known Issues/Fixes: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewforum.php?f=47 ]=[ CRASHFIX: 20% of crashes can be fixed by using VC 1.1 ]=[10 This is NOT a help channel use the forum ]'

[21:36:14] * Set by ChanServ on Thu Apr 07 23:00:17

[21:36:18] ffs

[21:36:20] i was just trying something out :\

[21:36:22] ban didnt affect him

[21:39:04] * Disconnected

[21:40:06] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)

As you should be able to see there, I got less than 1 minute to disconnect one of my clients before he started "killing" me.

I was on my laptop at the time and as most people know, its SLOW :roll:

as i said : trying out something doesn't require you to have 2 other clients connected.

I understand that but surely you can see this from my point of view?

Im not too bothered now about it as I can get back in on 1 name but still, imho it was a bit over the top to start banning me.

Anyway, thankyou for replying and not deleting this :)

jakkass, you broke the rules, you started advertising something that isn't even mta/gta related

littlewhitey : having 3 clients in there is a bit over the edge, i can understand you got 2 but 3 is over the top.

I was just giving an IP to fr4g radio because I was on it last night!

For gods sake d00ds fr4g give the European Public MTA servers to ya so why should I have got banned for purely advertising fr4g radio when you have it on the mtavc.com

littlewhitey at no point were you totally banned from entering the channel, only the two clones that refused to stop re-entering on being kicked had to be banned. Your proper. original, main (whatever you choose to call it) nickname was welcome at all times.

littlewhitey at no point were you totally banned from entering the channel, only the two clones that refused to stop re-entering on being kicked had to be banned. Your proper. original, main (whatever you choose to call it) nickname was welcome at all times.

Well, I know that I was K-lined at one point, BitchX and my laptop were using the ident "littlewhit" which was banned during my k-line and you banned my other ident "whitey" whilst I was still in #mta

[21:35:59] * MrBump sets mode: +b *!*whitey@*

So unless you unbanned the whitey ident and then banned littlewhit after, I must have been banned from #mta for at least a few seconds.

The 2 "clones" were reconnecting by themselves by the way, I wasn't clicking connect :P

Anyway, I'm unbanned now which is good so if you would like to just drop this and allow me to come in with my PC and laptop (only the 2 :wink: ) I would be pleased :)

As I said, at no point were all the identities you for some reason had, banned. Also as you have been told more than once, you may not use clones. One connection at a time is all you need.

I don't want to cause an argument but why exactly aren't I allowed another connection? I vary from PC and laptop on IRC; it depends what I'm doing at the time. For example, I could be watching a film or browsing the web on the pc and chatting on the laptop or I could just be using my PC for everything.

I predict that the reply I'll get isn't really going to explain why, it'll be something like you don't have to have a reason but I could be wrong :? I would appreciate if you could explain that though :)

Thats hardly abuse though is it? It didn't effect anyone in anyway that I know of :?

I wasn't given a warning either so how was I supposed to know it would be "abusive"?

Anyway, I doubt that me posting my views will do much so what is there that I can do to be allowed 2 connections again? :?

well i posted 4 lines earlier and i am STILL banned (after 40 mins):

[01:55:56] ( o.O )

[01:55:56] ( ( . Y . ) )

[01:55:56] ( ) ( )

[01:55:56] |__| |__|

[01:55:58] oh good, then i failed

[01:56:03] * nick ([email protected]) has joined #mta

[01:56:03] * Gamefreek sets mode: +b *!*@mta-irc.myhost.com

[01:56:03] * You were kicked by Gamefreek (flood ‹102›)

[01:56:03] * Attempting to rejoin channel #mta

[01:56:03] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)

notice the time, 01:55..

[02:35:46] * Attempting to rejoin channel #mta

[02:35:46] * Unable to join channel (address is banned)

still banned at 02:35, almost 40 minutes later.. i suggest revising your halfop list as the current ones (gamefreek) do not seem very responsible..

christ it was 4 lines, get a life and stop sitting on irc every day waiting for someone to make a fault for you to jump on them and ban them..

edit: still banned.. getting close to 2 hours :roll:

You're unbanned now from what I can see...And yeah, that was a bit over the top banning you :roll: MrBumps script does that automatically and bans for less than 20 minutes..so it can't have been that bad of a "flood" if the script didn't do it

Then again, I wasn't there so I might not know some other stuff :P

* littlewhitey slaps Gamefreek around a bit with a large trout