How to Unban from banned serial?

Timo

Question

Few days ago, I got banned from Drop Club server for no clear reason. I was contacting the admin on their vk, post a thread on their vk and YouTube but gets no respond from them. They just deleted my posts on the vk. I was just stop on the side of the road to wait for other cars to drift with me, but just as soon as I was about to start, I got banned. It says that "serial banned. Reason: (nick: AkimotoRitsu) (by eli).
Need Help, please. I was just a new player on MTA:SA and It was short lived because I just want to drift with other peoples and my friends online. It what makes us connected together.
PLEASE HELP ME, I was only played MTA:SA for 3 Days.

5 answers to this question

On 16-1-2017 at 13:52, Blast3r said:

You've been banned from a specific server therefore that specific server staff needs to handle your ban appeal. MTA:SA team is in no way related to it nor can your serial be changed.

So the MTA:SA team can't contact the admin from the server?

Edited by Dutchman101
cut out part of other moderated comment
Just now, Timo said:

That's what I cannot do. :(
Can't do anything to contact the admin or something?

So the MTA:SA team can't contact the admin from the server?

Why would they do that? They are in no way affiliated with servers that are ran on MTA:SA, last thing they need is having to contact multiple server owners in regards of someone's bans next to releasing updates for us.

13 minutes ago, Blast3r said:

Why would they do that? They are in no way affiliated with servers that are ran on MTA:SA, last thing they need is having to contact multiple server owners in regards of someone's bans next to releasing updates for us.

:( Okay, thanks for the answer man.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
On 16-1-2017 at 15:00, Timo said:

:( Okay, thanks for the answer man.

Take some time to try find the appropiate place to appeal your ban, most servers have some sort of forum/site where you can contact its owner/staff through ban appeal.

Just the VK page might not cut it (the one you named earlier) that not being a desired place to appeal bans in may be the reason they just deleted it (wild guess) who knows if that was even their official..

Try find an site or their forums by goog'ling server name, IP:port, etcetera. If you cannot find it, post the server's IP:port here so we can assist you in researching if an site for ban appeal exists.

On 16-1-2017 at 13:07, Timo said:

I was just a new player on MTA:SA and It was short lived
PLEASE HELP ME, I was only played MTA:SA for 3 Days.

Know this isn't the end - there's many more servers similar to your one favorite like that, out there. Even if you cant find a way to successfully appeal the ban / get unbanned you got plenty of alternative servers left on MTA.