Two weapons same category

Interesting resource. It will be useful.
But that's not exactly what I need ... In this feature the player has to give a command to pick up the weapons. If in case he acquiring otherwise the weapons do not appear in his standard menu.
I need a feature that when the player acquires a weapon, regardless of the shape, it stays with it even if it already has another of the same category and that appears in its menu in a common way, without commands.

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2017 at 22:34, Alexandre Makina said:

Interesting resource. It will be useful.
But that's not exactly what I need ... In this feature the player has to give a command to pick up the weapons. If in case he acquiring otherwise the weapons do not appear in his standard menu.
I need a feature that when the player acquires a weapon, regardless of the shape, it stays with it even if it already has another of the same category and that appears in its menu in a common way, without commands.

Thanks for checking out the script! The resource does have an export function (givePlayerWeapon) that you can use in your own script. The generic example is in the resource description. If you want it to affect pickup items, I think you need to get it to work with onClientPickupHit.

allweapons is just a quick demonstration & proof of concept for people like you to innovate and improve on it :P feel free to modify/copy it, good luck!

• Like 1