Thought's for MTA 5.1 / Blue

I have a few suggestions. While many of these idea's may have been presented b4, I went thru the trouble of adding some detail. :P

These are all for VC, since atm I don't play GTA3

1. Adding the Bus (Coach) to the cars in MTA.

Suggested Spawn Place: Parking lot Behind the malibu

Miscelaneous ideas: If possible, make it so 6 Passengers can get in, and 1 Driver, this would be awesome for ppl having a gangwar, or something to that accord. While I'm thinking of it...Why not have 3-4 spawn in that parking lot?

2. Adding a "buy weapons" feature to ammunation.

:shock: Very cool idea, here's a list of my guns / prices (perhaps $100 or so per killed person would work best in this scenario)

M60 (75 ammo) - 8000

M4 (30 Ammo Chambered and 90 Clipped) - 5000

Ruger (30 Ammo Chambered 90 Clipped) - 5000

Mp5 (30 ammo Chambered and 90 Clipped) - 5000

Silenced Ingram (30 Chambered and 120 Clipped) - 3500

Python (Full chambered and 45 clipped) - 2500

20 Grenades / mollies - 2500

Stubby Shotgun (25 ammo) - 2000

Shotgun (20 Ammo) - 1500

Something to think about

:wink:

3. Having Boats.

This would really ROCK.

Spawn Suggestions:

Down at film Studio, at dock where Skimmer is in VC, Spawn a Cuban Jetmax

At Sailor Spawn Docks, spawn 2 Coast Guard Boats.

And at Cortezes dock, Acsessable via boat, at different areas in the water inside the dock, spawn (forgot the name...crap) The big sailboat, The other jetboat that isn't the cuban one, and a speeder.

4. Armor

Only thing I can think of here is give SS 50 armor, I mean, come on, they're secret service doods. 8) Like, top secret agents that r liek, ub3r 1337 Totally need armor. :lol:

5. Car spawns

Current car spawns are gr8. Few modifications tho.

Remove the Admiral near the pizza place near robber spawn, Replace with 1 of the busses I mentioned earlier

Remove the manana near the Airport, replace with 1 of the busses I mentioned earlier.

Remove 1 of the Bloodring Bangers from the dirtring, replace with 1 of the busses I mentioned earlier

Add 2 Hotring's at the Hotring track

Add 1 Blue Police Cheetah in the small "box" area behind the biker bar (think police sting mentality here, maybe catching a speeder going along that street)

That's all for now. May add more later. :? I gotte get dinner tho. MMMmmhhh Pizza. :twisted: Have a nice night yall. :)

rob you may have been out a while since 0.3r2, but here is a link if you missed it. http://www.mtavc.com/archive.php?nummer=205

:shock: I c

So, is stunts the only way to get money?

Also, remember that the buying weapons feature is gonna b an extra, weapon spawns will still b there.

Considering what I've learned having seen these pics, I'd still like to see:

The cars removed an added, cuz those busses would OWN. :headbang:

And the boats if possible...that would be soooo cool. So, when's the release? I see that the last thing yal said was a couple weeks. Now I'm not trying to bitch, I no there's lot's out there who do that, but honestly, when can we look forward to either:

A solid release date once ur sure of what's gonna happen

A weak release date ( +/- 1-2 months )

:?

So, when's the release? I see that the last thing yal said was a couple weeks. Now I'm not trying to bitch, I no there's lot's out there who do that, but honestly, when can we look forward to either:

A solid release date once ur sure of what's gonna happen

A weak release date ( +/- 1-2 months )

:?

Read the rules. Dont ask for release dates because they dont have one.

Also boats arent possible in the current core.

Boats aren't possible with this core so wait for blue, and about the releasse dates, you'll have no luck with it. You will get an answer like no release dates, but I'll give you my guess.

0.5.1 - Mid may

Blue around june maybe mid or end june since 0.5.1 is being focused on. Or if MTA finishes 0.5.1 by maybe next week, i'll say firset week of june.

It should be noted that njr is plucking those dates out of thin air with no evidence or insider knowledge to support them. Don't give them any more credit than they deserve. But do feel free to complain to him if they should prove incorrect :)

Boats wont be appearing in this core I'm afraid. We have been resigned to that for some time now. Weapons have been available to purchase in GTA3 since it was integrated with VC in 0.4. As for the vehicles, well I'm afraid every player has thier own particular preference and wish list when it comes to type and placement, and we cannot hope to satisfy them all, we therefore place as we feel fits in with the rest of our game design.

It should be noted that njr is plucking those dates out of thin air with no evidence or insider knowledge to support them. Don't give them any more credit than they deserve. But do feel free to complain to him if they should prove incorrect :)

Boats wont be appearing in this core I'm afraid. We have been resigned to that for some time now. Weapons have been available to purchase in GTA3 since it was integrated with VC in 0.4. As for the vehicles, well I'm afraid every player has thier own particular preference and wish list when it comes to type and placement, and we cannot hope to satisfy them all, we therefore place as we feel fits in with the rest of our game design.

k.

And I think we would ALL like to see those busses, and that blue cheetah in the "box" area behind the biker bar. Should I start a poll in the general section to get the ppl'z consensous? :?:

I shouldn't bother. The coach handles passengers oddly. Thats one of the reasons it's not been used in VC as yet. And it is highly unlikely we will be spending any time 'hacking it' to support multiple passengers when there are much more important things to concentrate on.

I have a few suggestions. While many of these idea's may have been presented b4, I went thru the trouble of adding some detail. :P

These are all for VC, since atm I don't play GTA3

1. Adding the Bus (Coach) to the cars in MTA.

Suggested Spawn Place: Parking lot Behind the malibu

2. Adding a "buy weapons" feature to ammunation.

:shock: Very cool idea, here's a list of my guns / prices (perhaps $100 or so per killed person would work best in this scenario)

3. Having Boats.

This would really ROCK.

Spawn Suggestions:

4. Armor

Only thing I can think of here is give SS 50 armor, I mean, come on, they're secret service doods. 8) Like, top secret agents that r liek, ub3r 1337 Totally need armor. :lol:

Ok. Theres a list of mine:

1. Having a bus: I never heard that VC didnt have a coach so go ahead

2.Buying weapons feature: Man we talked about this. Next version of MTA we will get new weapons.

3. Add boats: Until blue is released. The problem with boats is that they will bounce a lot and then it will be unstable.

4.Armor: Lol. Man. Ok. Armor will be on the list

Oh ya. I forgot something:

5. NPC: People required to ask for food, give weapons, etc. Anyways NPCs dont hi jack cars. They are inside shops 24/7. Problem is that we need 2 set up the health like unlimited HP in order 2 give people some resources.

6. Monsters: I was thinking about Mmorp like people who have weapons. But the problem is that they will hi-jack cars that ur driving.

yeah it's new :)

as for the ideas...the main seems :

-change car spawn locations and cars thmeself,

-increase m60 dmg so it's not a big ruger :roll:

-add SPAS and UZI (which prolly will be done 8) )

-make cost of the wpns adequate to they dmg and quality :wink:

Master73 is talking/acting like he would knew sth that I (and propably most ppl here) dont know.... so...is he a secret member of the (MTA) team or just a freak :?:|

Lol. Jigga. U think im a secret member of the MTA team? I know most of the features of whats going to be on and what is not. Just to think of it I wish i can test 0.5X (next version wishing 2 beta test) and same goes with blue. Anyways Im no secret member of mta and im not on the mta team but still GTA is my favorite

Edited by Guest