Serial ban major error.

Generalissimo

Question

So basically, i am facing a major and tricky problem related to my serial ban in one of the MTA servers. The error i'm constantly facing is coded as CD32. 

Please check out this board for more details (https://cit2.net/index.php?topic=265954.0).

If it is related to MTA as a whole, please tell me how to fix this issue. If it is not related to MTA globally but is just an error of the server individually please lock and/or delete this post.

I hope for your help or any kind of response to guide me.

Edited by Generalissimo

4 answers to this question

I successfully joined another servers. Only server i am facing this issue with is CIT2.net.

But L5 (highest) staff member that banned me in the first place told me himself that he unbanned me. And then later L4 staff member said that he unbanned me as well. I would re-install MTA, re-start PC and router but nothing helps.

Also when i was banned on this particular server before, it'd allow me to join, i'd wait for all the scripts to load/download then i would see a random San Andreas landscape with letters on screen saying ''You are banned, reason, appeal this ban on forums'' etc.  But now everything changed, i just get error CD32 and can't even join the server, which is not normal for any banned, especially unbanned player such as myself.

You know, i was facing similar problem before with CS Global Offensive and Valve's anti-cheat system even though i was having NO cheats or hacks. Could it be something similar, does it recognise some kind of cheat or something in my system. If it is, please tell me how to remove it or what to do next. Also as owner of the server, could you please assist me as well Arran, or at least explain if this is related to MTA or CIT2.net only, so that i know which forums i should seek help on ?

@Arran

@ccw

Edited by Generalissimo