[MOD]SA-MP

Yeah, but since then SA-MP has decided to take a different route to MTA, so we all get the best of both worlds.

Yeah, kyeman was originally on the MTA team anyway.

I don't think they would give up. Kyeman wrote that when the team consisted of just 1 or 2 people.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well to all the teams GTAT especially since their releases r buggy GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU (NOT THAT FORCE. stop farting)

This mod won't be canceled because of one person doing it. Somehow the irc bot spork007 banned all of us in sa-mp irc, and then the site just redirects to hs l0ngb0ng site. None of kyeman's files were touched at all. The forums are probably gone for safety reasons.

This mod won't be canceled because of one person doing it. Somehow the irc bot spork007 banned all of us in sa-mp irc, and then the site just redirects to hs l0ngb0ng site. None of kyeman's files were touched at all. The forums are probably gone for safety reasons.

U believe its true? Because if any moderators were there (sa-mp, Multi theft auto and San andreas- 2 player), then we would ban spork007. Or another good idea is that if new people are here in our website and havent been 2 the sa-mp irc we can allow them 2 go 2 the sa-mp irc. And also i never been 2 the Sa-mp irc.

U believe its true? Because if any moderators were there (sa-mp, Multi theft auto and San andreas- 2 player), then we would ban spork007. Or another good idea is that if new people are here in our website and havent been 2 the sa-mp irc we can allow them 2 go 2 the sa-mp irc. And also i never been 2 the Sa-mp irc.

I don't understand what your saying, but i'll try to explain it to you further. I was there that day it happened. l0ngb0ng was being an asshole to kyeman, and at one point kyeman banned him from the irc. About 10 minutes later, an irc bot (Not a person) spork007 banned all of us. It was wierd since its not normal that an IRC bot does that.

Anyways we got 3 lives. If anybody hacks MTA san andreas, Grand theft auto San andreas Tournament (Tournament will never work for MTA san andreas) and San andreas: 2 Player then multiplayer wouldnt be developed. L0ngb0ng hacked Sa-mp because he was very mad that he had 2 choices but we dont no which of the choices he had done. He would:

A) Got banned and used an IP which he stole from the internet or stole it from somebody else so that he can log in with a username which has been changed. He would create a bot and the bot would ban every1.

B) Got banned and he would ask his crew, illmob, to create a bot so that every1 would banned.

Anyways we got 3 lives. If anybody hacks MTA san andreas, Grand theft auto San andreas Tournament (Tournament will never work for MTA san andreas) and San andreas: 2 Player then multiplayer wouldnt be developed. L0ngb0ng hacked Sa-mp because he was very mad that he had 2 choices but we dont no which of the choices he had done. He would:

A) Got banned and used an IP which he stole from the internet or stole it from somebody else so that he can log in with a username which has been changed. He would create a bot and the bot would ban every1.

B) Got banned and he would ask his crew, illmob, to create a bot so that every1 would banned.

Master maybe you could take the time to rephrase what you said...

There is no such thing as 3 lives. Just because the site is gone it doesn't mean their work is gone. L0ngb0ng didn't create that bot just so you know.