[MOD]SA-MP

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing or something not even worth looking at.
you obviously havent seen the vid then

Yes theres boats and planes and fighting etc, but read what I said again and you might read what I wrote in the right way. Its easy to believe a video if its shown flawless. Take GTAT as the prime example.

To put it short: its the finished product that will amaze me.

Its easy to believe a video if its shown flawless. Take GTAT as the prime example.

well, most teasers are like that, you'll never see the other side of the mod, same thing for mta, some ppl made a mta 0.4.1 gameplay video, and it was nice, but you'll never see someone releasing a video containing a lot of bugs.

and if you really wanted to play a version of SA-MP, you should have become a betatester(a dedicated one), it's too late for that...

i actually don't see your problem, not only the mta team has skilled programmers :roll:

and if you really wanted to play a version of SA-MP, you should have become a betatester(a dedicated one), it's too late for that...
They refused me as one :lol:

ha, can't imagine why :P

• 2 weeks later...
Wow this mod looks just great!

I saw you got it for VC and GTA3 now... is there any way we could try it? or u will release it only with SA?

It's not GTA3, that's the LC mod for VC ;)

We're aiming to release a Vice version, but it's not likely to be out before the SA version.