Very much need your help.

Generalissimo

Question

Well, i've decided to create my own public server, i followed all of your instruction on this page : https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Server_Manual

Followed all of the instructions from ''Port Forward'' website as well, and in my router settings i've applied UDP, TCP AND ASE (UDP) port settings to my router.

What happens next ? A series of problems, first the ''Port Forward Network Utilities'' program which i downloaded from Port Forward website that you guys recommended says that '' Your port is NOT OPEN or not REACHABLE ! '' Even though i submited my port settings and set  1.UDP to be 22003, 2.TCP 22005 and 3.UDP 22126. and applied the changes. It somehow just doesn't recognise it.

Then, i went to my MTA server.exe, i've waited for my server to load resources and what not, and then i type command called ''open ports''. This is what i get :

Port 22126 UDP is closed. Players can not browse !

Port 22003 UDP is closed. Players can not join !

Port 22005 TCP is closed. Players can not download !

I've searched for answers on internet, but i found no valid solution, i even completely turned off my firewall, since some people on the internet suggested that might be the cause of this.

What happens next ? I go to my phone, no internet, there is no WI-FI connection.

I go to my tablet, no internet, there is no WI-FI connection.

My Wi-fi signal is simply just gone, it says ''out of range''. 

As you can see, i have no idea what i am doing. I am still very much learning about this things, and i did nothing independently besides what your page and Port Forward pages were suggesting. Please, do you have any solution related to the matter of port forwarding, and any explanation related to why my WI-FI signal seemed to just evaporate. Thank you.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet