Slowmotion problem HELP

Guest arthur-lt

Well you know that in VC when you take a pill form pickup you get slowmotion. During my play, without any warning that f___in slowmotion turns on for me but not for other players...and usually turns of after about 2-4 mins!!!!!! And the trick with slowmotion turning off in cars (in VC) doesn't work in MTA.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by the way I would like to be informed about release of MTA:BLUE on my mail - HOW?

Everything actually turned slo-mo? I know the adreneline pill in Stunt Mode used to make the screen sway as if you were drunk, similar to one of Phil's missions, but in real time. Is that what you mean?

If it actually went slo-motion then err.....ideas anyone? :?

It was like this

:arrow: I was playing, then it slowed down, just slower, but other people moved normal, even heli's chopers (sry but i forgot how those things that spin and lift heli in air are called...no time to remember :wink: ) were slooowly spining up. But other people move fast but choppy. And there are no camera sfx like drunk efekt - more like bad FPS :cry:

Hey MTA team ---------------------> HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP because on DM maps it makes me :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

• 2 weeks later...