[Required] Creating Custom Objects

Syntrax#

Hello mta community,

I'm searching someone that might help me creating new objects that will be used for pick ups.

The following images has to be replaced to a 3d object.I tried it but couldn't get the txd to work

Empire Icon :

maxresdefault.jpg

Red + Green house icon from the right side of the image.                                              Here

1454167363_comparison.jpg

it would be great if anyone could support me with this.

Regards, Syntrax#

Dynasty Network Developer

The only problem i'm having is that i can't apply the texture somehow on the dff itself.Everything is correctly done, the txd has been made, UVW mapping has been created and still i'm getting a white solid DFF object.I've tried switching load sequence but that doesn't change anything at all.I don't have much time to figure out why it's doing this since i'm working my ass off for Dynasty Network

29 minutes ago, Syntrax# said:

The only problem i'm having is that i can't apply the texture somehow on the dff itself.Everything is correctly done, the txd has been made, UVW mapping has been created and still i'm getting a white solid DFF object.I've tried switching load sequence but that doesn't change anything at all.I don't have much time to figure out why it's doing this since i'm working my ass off for Dynasty Network

Did you Compressed the texture?
Did you apply the texture in 3ds max by clicking "M" or dragging the texture on the model?