[Show] Project San Francisco - Map

Hello! due to canceling my Vice city project me and my team started working on something new.
Since Watch dogs 2 came out we really wanted to make something similiar.
And here it is... Behold - Project San Francisco
This project will have its own map based on Real San Francisco (Obviously) and will have a bunch of stuff inspired by watch dogs games and rpg's/roleplay's
Since there's not that much progress yet ill show a few stuff that were done (And are in Work in progress state)
Let me start with some vehicles and guns , later ill show some few models that we are still working on
1.Goblin (Including radar in the picture)
fjGiLy9.jpg
2.SFPD Talos (Including radar in the picture)
qXCrebE.jpg
3.Golden Gate (WIP)
Team:

Main Dev's:
ThatsMe
Fusion*

Edited by ThatsMe
12 hours ago, ThatsMe said:

Hello! due to canceling my Vice city project me and my team started working on something new.
Since Watch dogs 2 came out we really wanted to make something similiar.
And here it is... Behold - Project San Francisco
This project will have its own map based on Real San Francisco (Obviously) and will have a bunch of stuff inspired by watch dogs games and rpg's/roleplay's
Since there's not that much progress yet ill show a few stuff that were done (And are in Work in progress state)
Let me start with some vehicles and guns , later ill show some few models that we are still working on
1.Goblin (Including radar in the picture)
fjGiLy9.jpg
2.SFPD Talos (Including radar in the picture)
qXCrebE.jpg
3.Golden Gate (WIP)
4WSlRjD.png

Is there anyway to get this map from you since i'm currently developing a new RPG gamemode (From scratch) and this map could really boost up the quality of the server.This map also fits the designs of the scripts due the usage of DX

11 hours ago, CodyL said:

3ds max is the best for Sa modeling a whole lot can be done if you know how it works, any ways that's me want me to figure out a way to port watch dogs map? 

3ds Max is good. Check Cinema 4D it is currently best but unfortunately i am not able to find that how can i convert the models to GTA:SA.

16 hours ago, CodyL said:

3ds max is the best for Sa modeling a whole lot can be done if you know how it works, any ways that's me want me to figure out a way to port watch dogs map? 

you can try

but you can't import its models into 3ds max
well you can but someone needs to write a plugin (Watch dogs 1 importer will not work afaik)

Map Info: Most of the stuff will be done with Simple road models put togeher (There will be some unique areas with special roads which are more "Crazy")
Map will be based on san francisco , which means that some stuff will be different and mostly we are doing it in watch dogs 2 style
We will use custom , gta 5 and gta 4 models , + we will use textures from both of these games , watch dogs 2 , watch dogs 1 and other textures from Google/websites
Weapons Info:
There will be more than 38 Weapons
Most of them will be a custom edited Guns from Different games
*Working on the list*
Characters info:

We will try to remake Watch dogs 2 characters with using of other assets
Interiors info:
There will be many interiors which are in the overworld , not dimensions/interiors
Vehicles info:
Most of the vehicles will come from GTA 5 But they will be Modified to look like watch dogs 2/1 ones
Weather:
We might do a custom weather system (already implemented) but we might add custom timecycle too
Thunder will have new sounds
Dynamic Waves (Change in different Weathers)
Scripts:
Mostly we do stuff similiar to GTA V , GTA San Andreas (Singleplayer) , Watch dogs 1/2 and Saints row 2
For example:
Wasted screen will be something similiar to GTA V
We propably will use GTA SA + GTA V Fonts (excluding Hacked font from Watch dogs)
Propably there will be a Mission Display in the Top corner like in Saints row 2
Hacking very similiar to watch dogs one and two (Will be available when you join DedSec)
Parkour Info:
There will be a parkour system with use of Original san andreas animations
For example Vault mechanic will use the animation where CJ jumps to the water in "Pier 69" Mission
More Info soon

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Topic cleaned of all arguments, the next one to light it up again under my post will get an official warning/consequences.

User responsible for iniating the chain of trashtalk was banned.

Edited by Dutchman101
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Welcome back!
We have some more progress (But we can't show it yet because not everything is done yet)
Current Changes:
*Added a Loading menu similiar to GTA Online which will display when your resources are Downloading
*Started the map (For now we are only working on Roads and stuff like that , buildings will be added later)
*4 New Skins (One unrigged and 3 rigged) - Wrench , 2 Tezcas Members and Unrigged Dock worker
*Started Advanced Bot System script
*Made new Wasted System
*Added a sound to Notifications
*Admin System
*Started more work on Jumper and drones
*Added WKZ News System (Displays a bar at the top of the screen with News , can be toggled with a command)
*Added Road models/Wooden dock model/Fish Bait Shop model/Wall model
*Added misc admin commands (Clear char , stop chat)
*Added Player Tags

Edited by ThatsMe