MTA tactics gamemode problem bug /cheating

EgyptianGuy!

Question

Hello mta staffs. first time for me to post here. i am here for report a bug in mta tactics gamemode. this gamemode is so good too many players playing it. in this gamemode (for those who don't know it) we're about 2 teams play clan war in some mta maps. this maps got (builds/streets/trees/etc..)

There's The PROBLEM!

someone cheater edit on the files of the trees and he hide it!!!!!! and now he can see us behind the trees during camping and he can sniper and see us and he behind the tree..

this cheat files were with two or three persons who playing tactics.. BUT now? someone shared it on youtube and this good gamemode will be :Oed up because of this files

here's file link 

Link deleted

i really hope you mta staff to slove this problem and block this files as the last files which hide the builds. and thanks.

12 answers to this question

Hello mta staffs. first time for me to post here. i am here for report a bug in mta tactics gamemode. this gamemode is so good too many players playing it. in this gamemode (for those who don't know it) we're about 2 teams play clan war in some mta maps. this maps got (builds/streets/trees/etc..)

There's The PROBLEM!

someone cheater edit on the files of the trees and he hide it!!!!!! and now he can see us behind the trees during camping and he can sniper and see us and he behind the tree..

this cheat files were with two or three persons who playing tactics.. BUT now? someone shared it on youtube and this good gamemode will be :Oed up because of this files

Edited by Adel
  • Like 1