GTA3MTA 0.5.x Testing.

Si|ent

I don't want to sound rude or something, because I really appreciate your involvment since the early days, but...

The time you are spending on mta 0.5, which you said uses an "old fashioned" way of synchronizing (compared to Blue), represents less time for developping Blue.

Actually I don't get it : why don't you deliberatly choose to leave this old fashioned program aside, for the benefits of Blue? Okay, I'm sure the community would be very angry, but since Blue is the future, why do you still care about the "old" MTA ? Besides, San Andreas is coming and you will surely use Blue for that, not the old MTA...so why such efforts ?

Again, it's just a question to the devs, hope that all I wrote is not insulting to them, because it's really not meant to be so.

Well thanks that's interesting ... they say they have a big team, or at least big enough to handle two projects, but seeing the updates on blue, I doubt it. Besides they said themselves in one post (don't remember which, it was just right when 0.5 was out and lots of bugs where in it), to one guy asking about blue that they didn't have the time to make progresses as everybody was concentrating on Mta 0.5 and the bugs related to it.

That might have been at that time you might say, but I still think it is the case. Unfortunately.

I wish you luck devs, I still trust in what you do :wink:

Well thanks that's interesting ... they say they have a big team, or at least big enough to handle two projects, but seeing the updates on blue, I doubt it. Besides they said themselves in one post (don't remember which, it was just right when 0.5 was out and lots of bugs where in it), to one guy asking about blue that they didn't have the time to make progresses as everybody was concentrating on Mta 0.5 and the bugs related to it.

That might have been at that time you might say, but I still think it is the case. Unfortunately.

I wish you luck devs, I still trust in what you do :wink:

obviously, you're talking shit

they don't post news about blue, that doesn't mean that there's no progress in it

he isn't exactly saying that there is no progress, he says that he doesn't believe the mta team is big enough to work on both cores (well). but he came to that conclusion, because there was a post from a teammember somewhere, saying that the team had put a lot of time in mta 0.5, and they had less time to spend on mta blue at that time. offcourse that's wrong, check this again jfk: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=12132 (you don't have to believe it though)

and the team has chosen not to post frequent updates about mta blue, thats why there isn't much info about the status of mta blue. which doesn't mean they can't handle working with 2 cores.

JohnLine said:

I think he may have been talking about SSV. The difference between VC and SSV is that you spawn as a specific gang (e.g. Yakuza) in SSV whereas you spawn as a specific character in VC. As there is only one skin per gang though, I really don't see what difference it makes

SSV is designed to be a team game with actual team rewards and subgames, whereas VC careers, although originally intended to provide a foundation with which people could teamplay if they wish, had no actual goals to reinforce this style of play.

p.s. It is actually the other way around, there is only one skin per gang in SSV wereas there are three or four per career in VC

obviously, you're talking shit

they don't post news about blue, that doesn't mean that there's no progress in it

Obviously, you don't know what respect is. It was a question, and asked without any intention to harm people involved in the project.

SSV is designed to be a team game with actual team rewards and subgames, whereas VC careers, although originally intended to provide a foundation with which people could teamplay if they wish, had no actual goals to reinforce this style of play.

p.s. It is actually the other way around, there is only one skin per gang in SSV wereas there are three or four per career in VC

I actually meant 0.5.1 VC (judging from the screenshots, of course).

• 1 month later...