GTA3MTA 0.5.x Testing.

Si|ent

Anyways 1 question. Last time u showed a screenshot of the charcter option from VC. R u going 2 add the character options for GTA3?

there is one for GTA3, but for SSV only.

i hope they add it for Staunton and Portland also.

They won't add it to portland I know that from bump's post saying it will stay that way. Staunton as you see has all claude characters. Check in the picture with the cars. It shows his leg there and yellow blips. I was hoping for something like my suggestion which could have made GTA 3 good.

Anyways 1 question. Last time u showed a screenshot of the charcter option from VC. R u going 2 add the character options for GTA3?

They won't add it to portland I know that from bump's post saying it will stay that way. Staunton as you see has all claude characters. Check in the picture with the cars. It shows his leg there and yellow blips. I was hoping for something like my suggestion which could have made GTA 3 good.

i guess staunton and portland wont be coming back then :(

i guess staunton and portland wont be coming back then :(

You mean used? I'm just hoping staunton has a few big changes and then people will play it. As for portland, I guess it will be used sometimes if there aren't any changes. dodos are a good start for staunton.

That is for vc only not gta 3. I said in my other post that explains there are no character selections. Look at the picture with cars. There are yellow blips (those are the blips used for claude) and on that landstalker it shows claude's leg. There are no character selections.

That is for vc only not gta 3. I said in my other post that explains there are no character selections. Look at the picture with cars. There are yellow blips (those are the blips used for claude) and on that landstalker it shows claude's leg. There are no character selections.

I think he may have been talking about SSV. The difference between VC and SSV is that you spawn as a specific gang (e.g. Yakuza) in SSV whereas you spawn as a specific character in VC. As there is only one skin per gang though, I really don't see what difference it makes.