Search script developer(scripter) for dm server (free/pay)

RussianLord

Hi guys, need your help.

Need scripter for DM(race) servers.
In a lot of different plans, including scripts.
Trying to find the scripter for the project, but I can't><
Looking for scripter for a permanent job!
If u will to free work,u will accepted in clan Co-Leader, will be given all access to everything, as you will be considered by the developer. This is your chance to create a good and can be a unique project.
The problem is that I would realises these plans, BUT I really don't amenable to scripting. In General, I hope that everything will be fine and I'll find the scripter
My skype: niobium101
Have a nice day!

I do understand that you have all the "rights" to look for a scripter on the forums, but why do you think people would go to your server and work for free? Just to be titled as "Scripter"? Anyone who is good at MTA scripting would just make the server themselves and do it for their own good... Maybe this is one the reasons you could not find anyone yet, but good luck anyway.

• Like 1
15 hours ago, pa3ck said:

I do understand that you have all the "rights" to look for a scripter on the forums, but why do you think people would go to your server and work for free? Just to be titled as "Scripter"? Anyone who is good at MTA scripting would just make the server themselves and do it for their own good... Maybe this is one the reasons you could not find anyone yet, but good luck anyway.

People who don't know how to script and don't want to / have no time to will pay for it.

That's how any entity in this world makes money anyway, by providing their expertise... Nothing wrong with buying scripts in MTA.

That was my whole point, if you read it again. He is not looking to pay, he just wants to get it done free, 

23 hours ago, RussianLord said:

If u will to free work,u will accepted in clan Co-Leader, will be given all access to everything, as you will be considered by the developer. 

1 hour ago, pa3ck said:

That was my whole point, if you read it again. He is not looking to pay, he just wants to get it done free, 

Maybe someone would do it for the experience, perhaps if they have less experience in the field and need a real project to work on? I think only those who can really prove themselves as good scripters should be paid anyway (I have hourly pay even on MTA projects).

Edited by myonlake
1 hour ago, pa3ck said:

Bro, u isnt see "if u will to free"
And check name theard [free / pay]
I find 2 scripters for my project. Thanks for all.
And Yes, it is your choice, at the expense of free or paid.

Edited by RussianLord